Random Photos.

On moving day!
I was just going to get in when this happened, good thing hitting my truck stopped her from taking me out:eek:
Leaving my wheels turned may just have saved my life...
20211028_100028.jpg
20211028_100146.jpg

Jesus Craig, that's way scarier than my incident. Everyone's ok?

Ouch!
Both are looking bad!
Hope all of you are fine

The driver was 80, she was in shock, but otherwise unharmed. I suspect she is now dealing with some whiplash from the impact. My truck is at the repair shop now, front wheel was rubbing when I would turn left, and the steering wheel was off a fair bit (it felt like turning right in order to drive straight). There is also damage to my bumper and fender from initial contact. I am still a bit freaked out. It happened so fast, she was driving normally, and then suddenly, she was coming straight at me.

The driver was 80, she was in shock, but otherwise unharmed. I suspect she is now dealing with some whiplash from the impact. My truck is at the repair shop now, front wheel was rubbing when I would turn left, and the steering wheel was off a fair bit (it felt like turning right in order to drive straight). There is also damage to my bumper and fender from initial contact. I am still a bit freaked out. It happened so fast, she was driving normally, and then suddenly, she was coming straight at me.
Some people !! You hire them to a kill a guy and they can't manage the simple task of running him over.

Back