Random Photos.

20211014_005005.jpg

Everything looks better with whipped cream yum!
Mashed sweeter potatoes!
Looks like the first piece of pumpkin pie; the one that get's destroyed getting it out of the pan.
It was actually the last leftover bit of pumpkin pie. We have our Thanksgiving weekend in October up here in the Northlands of Canada. Always look forward to the American Thanksgiving too though, football, football, and more football!

Nah, fire is out now. We had a bit of rain.
But it looks a lot closer than it is!
The river here is a couple 100 metres out, so the fire wont jump.
And it was probably 20 km or so away from the shore (if not more)
Impressive sight though

Apropo of nothing... I get to spend some time finding out how good my insurance company is to deal with. Thankfully the guy who hit my vehicle out in front of my house wasn't injured and didn't do a runner. So it's just annoying paperwork at this point.
upload_2021-10-27_10-13-18.png

Apropo of nothing... I get to spend some time finding out how good my insurance company is to deal with. Thankfully the guy who hit my vehicle out in front of my house wasn't injured and didn't do a runner. So it's just annoying paperwork at this point. View attachment 17970

Glad everyone is ok @Hawkbox !
Events like that are why I always park in the garage. Too many inattentive/reckless drivers out there. BTW: My wife's car is also a dark gray Ford Escape (2015).

Apropo of nothing... I get to spend some time finding out how good my insurance company is to deal with. Thankfully the guy who hit my vehicle out in front of my house wasn't injured and didn't do a runner. So it's just annoying paperwork at this point. View attachment 17970
So someone drove into your parked car?
That's some major drive distractions. $1000 now if caught on phone whilst driving in QLD.

Back