Q3 2021 Brewersfriend Community Recipie.

Rough photo sorry but this is the last oneView attachment 17433
Yup keg kicked hence the extra murk in the glass but I proudly guzzled it down and wiped me lip in honour of another proud and true BFC recipe brew :D!

Well fellow brewers I thought hey! Why not announce the final BFC beer for the year LIVE on the monthly Zoom Sesh!???

Yeah to round out a wonderful year of Solid BFC beers with a bit of excitement why not get little Matilda to draw it live on the last weekend of the month:).

Cool bit of a teaser and a great way to round out the Quarterly Brewersfriend Recipe year for 2021;);).

Cheers @Nosybear for your beer mate i really enjoyed researching it and brewing it but most of all drinking it!
Thanks! I got to taste Firedome's version last night, a pretty good drop.

It took me a while to keg this and I legit forgot it was there for a week but it finished out around 2.6% and the smoke flavour and aroma is really nice. Just need to let it carbonate and see how it turns out.

Just finished bottling the Piwo Grodziskie. I thought it'd be ready to sample at the next meeting but looking at the calendar I see that the last Saturday of the month is this coming Saturday :eek:

I won't be able to make the next zoom meeting as I will be in the Albert Hall in London at the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix concert - the full score played by an orchestra as the film is projected on a massive screen. My daughter got the tickets before covid screwed everything up. It should be a good night out and I'm sorry I will miss the meeting - and the draw.

I did that with Amadeus and it was pretty cool a few years ago.

I won't be able to make the next zoom meeting as I will be in the Albert Hall in London at the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix concert - the full score played by an orchestra as the film is projected on a massive screen. My daughter got the tickets before covid screwed everything up. It should be a good night out and I'm sorry I will miss the meeting - and the draw.
They have that in Atlanta as well, we've gone as a family to all of them so far, but 2020 was canceled.

Sampled mine tonight, I like it. Not sure if I can place the flavor, very different than what I’m used to. Needs a little more time to carb up a bit more. I’ll give it another week.

My last bottle. :(
This beer has “aged” nicely in the bottle, and comes across a bit different than what I kegged. While both packagings have that signature smokiness and clean finish, I think the keg may have given me a more sharper carbonation, but I’m picking up a malt sweetness from the bottle that I didn’t know I was missing from the keg. Great beer either way.

22E14505-2E03-4724-AA84-B8D7530B3E45.jpeg

Back