Q3 2021 Brewersfriend Community Recipie.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Well you wouldn't believe who Jagged the Q3 BFC Recipie!
Honestly I rolled the tin over to the littlie (who by the way started crawling today yay) and poped the lid. This has gotta be the most commited she's been with the tin Draw yet.
IMG_6581.jpg

Noseybear!
Congratulations Sir I look forward to brewing your own Tried n Tested favourite brewskie that you would like to share with us all.

I look forward to seeing what you put forward.
CHEERS!

who by the way started crawling today yay
@Trialben in all seriousness, once she starts crawling things change. Until now, you put her down and she is there for an hour. Now, put her down in the middle of a soccer pitch, blink your eyes and she is nowhere to be seen...

You'll see.

It'll slow her down a bit if you staple her britches to the floor.

@Trialben in all seriousness, once she starts crawling things change. Until now, you put her down and she is there for an hour. Now, put her down in the middle of a soccer pitch, blink your eyes and she is nowhere to be seen...

You'll see.

They're faster than you think...
And once they start moving they never stop

You'll see.

Yup I'm picking up what your putting down.
We've both been looking forward to the day she goes mobile so to speak and may be I'll regret it:p.

Here is another shot of her getting Noseybear out the Tin you can see Ear on the end of the paper tag.
IMG_6580.jpg

Here is another shot of her getting Noseybear out the Tin you can see Ear on the end of the paper tag.View attachment 16318
And she didn't eat it! Nice!

Oh yeah, once she starts walking, if you duct-tape her knees together it'll slow her down enough that even a 30-year old can usually keep up at a full run....

And then one day, she'll bring you one just like her. Or two, or three. Better house proof the kid quick, otherwise she'll show you that you CAN NOT kid proof a house.

And she didn't eat it! Nice!

Oh yeah, once she starts walking, if you duct-tape her knees together it'll slow her down enough that even a 30-year old can usually keep up at a full run....
Funny enough she ate the last two was a bit more cautious of the Noseybear wanted to study it a bit before going the taste test!:D

Maybe that's what the beer will be like...

And then one day, she'll bring you one just like her. Or two, or three. Better house proof the kid quick, otherwise she'll show you that you CAN NOT kid proof a house.
Aye the taps are still out of reach so I know my Hombrews safe;):D!

Back