Q2 2021 Brewersfriend Community Recipie.

Not going there, except to say that the 3 prominent forum community members mentioned above decided that they didn’t want to participate with this group anymore, based on cultural and political differences.

I missed it too. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Having read the whole thread without being emotionally tied to the comments as they developed I can honestly say I did see and understand all the individual points people were trying to make, nobody was trying to be offensive.

Anywho Im sure mods would prefer we just all drop it and talk instead about finely crafted artisanal ales. ;)

Cool let's stick to what we do best drinking - brewing and talking about beer:rolleyes:.
I'll wait today out and if no movement on the recipie contribution front. Matilda will draw another;).

Well I'm excited to announce the brewer of the Quarter all the way over "there" (the mother country as some would refer it). Hailing from I think he calls it Northdown brewery the one and the only the keeper of the brewersfriend IT Admins on their toes with his many questions and his cool bottle labels and garage DIY brewery Allan Harper better known as @AHarper !
CONGRATULATIONS :)
Resized_20210326_154131.jpeg

Matilda grabbed a handfull of Names and this was the last one left in her grasp so I thought it fair to be fair to be selected as so;).

Third time lucky Alan I know you'll do us proud mate.
Where all here champing at the bit to brew some beer.
I'll hand it over to you mate you know the drill link a tried n fave HB recipie of your own in here with a speal about why you love it so much and why you rekon we should brew it and drink it.
Oh and get ready to field the many questions related to the recipe:D.
Cheers AHarper.

Last edited:

Back