Q2 2021 Brewersfriend Community Recipie.

I know we're all here because we're passionate about hombrewing and want to help each other learn more and brew better beer.
This is what I rekon is great about this community brew recipe thing we can all learn something from this wether were contributing or just brewing the quarterly recipe.
Sometimes I've found in my brewing I need some external inspiration maybe even a kick in the bum to brew beer differently.
Ive already learned new brewing techniques from just the two brews that have been submitted thus far.
I know for sure that when it comes time for me to submit my fave tried n tested brew that it's not gunna be some mind blowing beer and I'll be apprehensive about it but it's my beer and yeah I'm happy and proud even honoured that other hombrewers will even brew it.:)

We all have much to learn that's why we keep comming back here to read and share about what we've expierienced in brewing our own beer.
So if your name gets pulled out the Tin Please don't feel any pressure to submit some amazing bevey.
I just want to know what beer you brew and like I want to brew and taste your beer because i share this virtual space with you over the "internets" looking at different beers you all submit going ah I'd like a sip of that!
I don't care if it's a stout -sour -saison- barley wine- imperial stout whatever even Seltzer I'll make it and drink it:D.
I'm sure in some ways I share others thoughts on this as well.
Cheers
I look forward to brewing your beers!

Alrighty Matilda drew another brewer this arvo drum roll................
IMG_5643.jpg

Yes very glamerous this ain't television lady's and gents this is BACK yard brewing at its finest!:eek::p:p:p:p
And not too many HBs were consumed at this moment :D

@BOB357 your brewer of the second Quarter
I've been wanting to brew one of your beers for a long time.
Can't wait to see what you decide to put forward!

CHEERS.​

I can't PM @BOB357 hope your well mate your profile pic is all whited out?
Can Anyone get a hold of Bob or even seen him on the forum lately hmmm.

Ok well that explains why I can't PM bob.
Well third time Lucky Lady's and Gents ah gee how life can prove fascinating some times aye;)!

I'll get Matilda to draw a third brewer this evening.

Cross your fingers...

Unfortunately, I think they mentioned leaving the forum in the Thread That Shall Not Be Named :( hopefully not all of them

I think I'm at least as much to blame as you for being the catalyst of that blow out, which is unfortunate. I'll step up as a sacrifice to put a recipe out if we want to just assign one.

How oblivious i am i guess me discretion leeds me to brew related topics if I see politics I open a different thread like what are you drinking right now ;).

If I want politics I just turn on the TV :D.

Let's wait and see a day or two.
I'm keen to get a taste of @BOB357 brew he has been drawn so will wait and see.

Back