My other hobby . . .

The cuckoo clock looks just like one mu Aunt sent over when she was in Germany. Black Forest?

Yes, from the late ‘50s or early ‘60s.
The bellows are made of lamb skin that has dried out beyond repair.

Scored some kitchen draws for free last week someone renovating their kitchen.

So spent the weekend getting in the good books with the other half installing the draws in the kitchen.
20210502_095525.jpg

And other side
20210502_150331.jpg

It's like they've always lived there other than the different colour and handles.
Bloody stoked with this effort this will provide me with some free brewery time :rolleyes:.

Draws are way better than shelves down low anyway.

Nothing worse than trying to reach that thing right back there at the bottom of the shelf.

Last edited:
You're right Ben, they straight up look like they belong.

Those look great and yes, fit right in!

Nothing wrong with that, my garage fridge is a freebie, my fermentation fridge is a freebie, my welding table is a freebie.

Not being able to do anything with my homebrew hobby right now, I have decided to devote all of that time to my other hobby which is playing the guitar. My guitar is 30+ years old and the neck has been bent over time, so that the "action" is very high. The result is that the strings are further away from the fret board further up the neck, making it very hard to play. It was therefore time for a new guitar. Got a Fender acoustic with electric pick up in case I can ever plug in anywhere. I have also set it up in my office so I am sure to pick it up every day!
20210815_134452.jpg

Ooooh! Hollow state electronics!

Plexi! Played through one once but i was a college student so I couldn’t buy it. I do have an early 80s Jcm 800 that I got quite cheap.

Well, I know that many people are skeptical about my hobby, but I collect luxury handbags. First of all, I like fashion and prefer buying quality things that will serve for years. I even found an additional source of income :slight_smile: I’m currently working with the guys from https://www.grabmyessay.com/essay-writers-for-hire . You know, this is an expensive hobby. Yes, I pay much, but I get high-quality timeless products. Moreover, such bags are always in trend, maybe my daughter will be glad to wear them when she gets older.

My other craigslist pickup yesterday was this Schwinn hybrid city bike. Previous owner was a little old lady who rode it maybe 5 times since she bought it in 2010. Came with the original owners manual even (and saddlebag and toolkit) :) I haven't bought a new bike since middle school
20210929_081739.jpg

My other craigslist pickup yesterday was this Schwinn hybrid city bike. Previous owner was a little old lady who rode it maybe 5 times since she bought it in 2010. Came with the original owners manual even (and saddlebag and toolkit) :) I haven't bought a new bike since middle school View attachment 17565
Nice comfy seat to I rekon that colour suits you too Craig:D!

Back