Home Reno Projects

<ROFLMAO> :D
Up in the NT there's some hot springs out towards Daley River Renner hot springs I'm sure their called anyhow.

Local fellow decided to sit in the springs and have a few beers you know replace lost fluids and such.
Well old mate fell asleep in said hot spring and well he never woke up :oops: :eek:

Yup cooked him.

Now not saying you could fall asleep in there FrostyBeach but please don't @Donoroto s Sous Vide just might happen to you!

Thanks Ben... We will ensure that wont happen. The last time I was in OZ was for the bicentenary in 1988. I think it's time for another visit.

Indeed but the air water interface would take longer than a sauna. It's still 75 F in there right now. There's 1/2 ton of stove and stone and then the tile and cement in the floor. Good thing I insulated under the floor too.

I thought it would be nice to monitor the sauna temperature from in the house. So, I uncovered my box of electronic tinker toys and whipped up a wifi temp web server on an esp8266 micro controller.
2024-02-10 15.50.26-2.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_190743_Brave.jpg

And tonight we finally got some winter weather where it was cold enough to freeze my water glass testing out the new benches:
2024-02-22 17.33.14.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm adding a project to my upcoming summer.
The deck is due to be replaced and I'm thinking a little bigger.
Thinking a 16×24 and more

I'm pretty sure I'm adding a project to my upcoming summer.
The deck is due to be replaced and I'm thinking a little bigger.
Thinking a 16×24 and more
I have to replace the decking on my front deck this yeat also. It seems like every year I have to replace a couple of rotting boards. I am going to do the whole thing this time in the plastic wood. When my foot went through one of the boards last year ,I figured it finally time.

I have to replace the decking on my front deck this yeat also. It seems like every year I have to replace a couple of rotting boards. I am going to do the whole thing this time in the plastic wood. When my foot went through one of the boards last year ,I figured it finally time.
Love that plastic wood. Lasts forever.

Back