Home made pizza

Crumb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307-134350.png
    Screenshot_20240307-134350.png
    516.5 KB · Views: 19
That's a great looking pizza. I've always loved that Detroit (or old Pizza Hut as I'm more familiar) style pan pizza with the "frico" of crispy cheese around the crust. I've been making them from a Cooks Illustrated recipe from a few years back. Clearly, your crumb is a big level up from that recipe. Looks great.

They'll tell you they do pizza better in Italy, but they're wrong.

If I have time, I might do something with the wife's guidence tomorrow after work. I'm only going to 1/2 cheat. Publix does have dough that works pretty well. Today was chemo day for her, and making pizza assumes I get some sleep in between the screaming from the pain that shit causes her.

If I have time, I might do something with the wife's guidence tomorrow after work. I'm only going to 1/2 cheat. Publix does have dough that works pretty well. Today was chemo day for her, and making pizza assumes I get some sleep in between the screaming from the pain that shit causes her.
Sorry to hear about your wife, I'll keep her in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your wife, I'll keep her in my prayers.
20240309_172630.jpg
Not real pretty after I took the chunk out to see if it was done, but it tasted good. Thanks for the prayers. Those are always appreciated.
Found out this week that they are going to close one of my favorite breweries too. I went up today to thank everyone. That place has been such a nice escape lately for two beers on the weekend. I will miss them.

I need to make sourdough pizza again...
In the ooni/uuni

Back