Hey, brewer, brewer!!

Not sure about pressure jeffpn I've been purging/burping my last Octoberfest lager. I'm usually stealing pints outta them 1 week into Kegging at serving pressure and after week three they are crystal clear and tasting great. The first few glasses are a bit hazy from all the sediment that's settled out and yea sties.after about three glasses it's smooth sailing from there so to speak. So yep I condition/lager and drink all from the same keg. I've only got three so it's not like I've got a lot of options and my keg King keggorator fits 3 kegs :).

thought i'd resurrect this thread. been awfully quiet here today

I saw it resurface, and I was thinking that's why I started it! In other news, my wife's next beer (cider/ale hybrid) is happily bubbling away. I first noticed activity at the 36 hour mark.

I saw it resurface, and I was thinking that's why I started it! In other news, my wife's next beer (cider/ale hybrid) is happily bubbling away. I first noticed activity at the 36 hour mark.
Well as long as it doesn't stall jeffpn she'll be apples;).

Shouldn't be to long and she will be sipping it out the keg.

Though some of these fruit beer I've herd benefit from some conditioning.

I suppose just drink slower :D.

@jeffpn mate your doing alot better than me! I can hardly get my missus to sniff my beer let alone taste it :p.

Ill go hay sweetie smell this tell me what it smells like her reply "beer"!:D.
Last beer i atleast got a better descriptor of fruity.

But i think your onto something if your successful in your fruit wine/cider campaign i just may try one on the missus and see if she'll come over to the dark side of hombrewed beverage consuming in copious quantities;).

My daughter and my sister in law are both "smells/tastes like beer" people. I know what you're saying!

Oh if your looking for a good read check out brulosphery new exbeeriment on larger warm vs cool fermentation results.

Ive been brewing a pils at 10c for the last week after seeing the results ive started the free rise D rest.

I have a rule about only dating women I can pick up with 1 arm for this very reason
Ah great for winter:rolleyes: plenty to snuggle up to until they fart ha ha:p.

Just checked my gravity on my pilsen OG was around 1.052 its @ around 1.014 not taking into acount wort temp of 13c. This is day 7 since ferment this time next week itll be snuggled up nice and cold under co2 conditioning in a keg. Mmm Sazzy Pilsner i dont care if its cold outside anytime is a good time for a pilsner i think:).

Ah great for winter:rolleyes: plenty to snuggle up to until they fart ha ha:p.
You must be mistaken , the females of our species never fart .
But good move bringing topic back to brewing , next few months I'm brewing not to my own tastes but for comp points .
Should have 7-9 entries in different classes and fingers crossed they are well received

My daughter and my sister in law are both "smells/tastes like beer" people. I know what you're saying!
Is that fruit kit a mangrove jacks kit jeff?
Talking to the brew lady at local brew shop she said they do some dam tasty cider kits.

What ever happened to the idea of polling who secondaries, or who trubdumps ?

I was hoping to find that result as I read through then found out females can fart?!?!? Gross! Lol

Back