Hey, brewer, brewer!!

What ever happened to the idea of polling who secondaries, or who trubdumps ?

I was hoping to find that result as I read through then found out females can fart?!?!? Gross! Lol
I did do a trub poll. I think the poll feature only lasts a certain time on the forum. I think the thread title went "to trub or not to trub you be the judge. It was split 50/50 ish.

Personally i dump her all in bar the very bottom section of the kettle. I havnt noticed any bad flavours.

The pilsner im brewing at the moment has trub up to the tap level 2lt mark on my fermentor so hang around another 2 weeks and ill let you know if its a dumper :)

Anyone up for a Bunyip Beer!
20170711_145812.jpg

That looks delicious, love the color.

Look forward to the result, though I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be pretty darn good!

Thanks for the poll results btw, interesting indeed, I expected a lot less people would have been dump it all

I'm limited on space in my no chill setup
Can only store 22.5 litres and I try hard to ensure I'm storing beer rather than crud .
When I was on stove and ice bath chilling I was a strain into FVs kinda guy just to keep the hops out

I'm limited on space in my no chill setup
Can only store 22.5 litres and I try hard to ensure I'm storing beer rather than crud .
When I was on stove and ice bath chilling I was a strain into FVs kinda guy just to keep the hops out
Yeah i get that. With no chill if you want to store cube for extended periods im sure the less trub at the bottom the better.
Especially hop material eh?

How are you finding the bitterness with the cube brews Mark not bite in the back.of the throat?

I wonder how FWHed beer would go with no chill have you tried this yet?

That bunyip beer there is FWH and hopstand only and its got a reasonable level of bitterness. Another thing you could do is wait an hour or two till cube reaches 80c open lid and toss in some hop stand hopso_O.

Since this thread is a mixture of topics heres a new addition i put on me ferment chamber some casters.

Now i can roll out the way for cleaning behind and for some reason if my yeast get a little sluggish on me i can rouse but rolling the whole chamber around;).

Whatchas think...

20170711_184348.jpg

That looks delicious, love the color.

Look forward to the result, though I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be pretty darn good!

Thanks for the poll results btw, interesting indeed, I expected a lot less people would have been dump it all
So you found that thread sn00ky? Sweet

What ever happened to the idea of polling who secondaries, or who trubdumps ?

I was hoping to find that result as I read through then found out females can fart?!?!? Gross! Lol
I secondary. I trub dump. And all the females in my household have been know to step on frogs once in a while.

And you definitely can't call a moose out on that one he wouldn't foot the bill ha ha.

Time for another poll then " Do human females fart ?" 4 potential answers including yes , no , yes but won't admit it and yes and its funny .

I must have too much time on my hands but can't brew as my fridges are full and waiting on ingredients for next few batches

Yeah I've herd some of them couples where the male has never herd his missus fart! Incredible! Get em on the hombrew then let's see the outcome ha ha.

I can tell you now me and the missus are neck and neck in that department and sometimes she just puts me to shame lol:p.

Lady's don't fart they fluff:rolleyes:
Then they have a couple and they rip em loose and blame the dog.

Eating Legumes is reason not to go out in public especially chickpeas you will wonder where this endless supply of frightening gas came from :p.

Would put a saison fermentation to shame:D...

Eating Legumes is reason not to go out in public especially chickpeas you will wonder where this endless supply of frightening gas came from :p.

Would put a saison fermentation to shame:D...
Yep, harness that and we'd never have to drill another gas well. For me it's cabbage, all the cruiates, actually.

Back