Covid

I wish you well and would also keep people from visiting a pregnant wife with an immune system issue. Still, get outside and get that natural vitimin D, move, get exercise.

Lost a friend and former assistant coach today.

Lost a friend and former assistant coach today.
Aww, shit. That really sucks Josh. I can't think of anyone who doesn't know someone.

I lived in Northern NJ 20 years ago, and (literally) there wasn't a person who didn't know someone who was in the World Trade Center. Sigh.

Sorry to hear that Josh. Was he vaccinated?

Sorry, Josh. That's a tough one for sure.

Really sorry for you loss.
I started taking Vitamin D supplements here when I first read about it related to coronavirus quite a few months ago. Though living up north I’m conscious there are supposed to be a lot of other benefits too. I’m also suspicious of whether Online Pharmacy supplements really work but they surely can’t do any harm

Vitamin D is supposed to be an effective mitigation strategy for corona viruses, but it's hard to understand how real it is when the promoters are often the horse pill quacks. It can't hurt. Nor can vitamin C or zinc. You guys have no idea how hard I am working here to refrain from a joke about vitamin D injections.

The bottom line is that too many people are dead and there are more to come. The more you do to keep yourself healthy (alive), the better chance your kids, grandkids, friends and neighbors have.

I take vitamin D too. I am UTTERLY against these passports as they are the thin end of the wedge too worse control and nothing to do with the "virus" but that is just my opinion. There is more to come out of this. We haven't seen the worst of this yet.

I take Vitamin D as well (on doctor's advice). It has definite heart health benefits so I can see where it would help survive Covid. But that would surely apply to most any virus or other illness. Healthier heart means you live longer....probably. One thing it doesn't prevent though is, bot infestations :D

Last edited:
upload_2021-12-6_19-59-6.png

Covid is running rampant in my neck of the woods! Cuyahoga county is 2nd in the nation and we are right next door in Lake county.
It ran though my circle and through my shop as well.
Myself, wife, daughter's, son, son in law, most of my staff and many others as well all had it.
Luckily, everyone had mild symptoms and are fine.
Interesting, when my son in law had it, the grandkids were not allowed back to daycare for 20 days!
I get precautions, but the CDC said 10 was fine if they had no symptoms.
Oh well, we got through it and now feel good that we actually have antibodies to combat future exposure.
Hopefully you are all fine and have great holidays?
Cheers
Brian

Back