Bread Thread!

I'm off of all whites, it's amazing how many I love but cant eat, problem is I'm drinking too much beer and not loosing anything
Dietician advises me to count a beer as 15g carbs and 150 calories. A regular slice of store-bought bread is 22g and about 120 cal. Aside from fiber, advantage beer.

Dietician advises me to count a beer as 15g carbs and 150 calories. A regular slice of store-bought bread is 22g and about 120 cal. Aside from fiber, advantage beer.
I bet if you look at most craft beers, they will be more than what was mentioned above

I'm off of all whites
Oh, I still have egg whites, Weissbier, pork (the other white meat) and the like, but bread, pasta, rice, and basically carbohydrates in general... not any more. My one indulgence is beer, for which I have to take a walk afterwards (to 'burn' it off). Like @Nosybear I almost have a diabetes problem that I am trying to postpone.

upload_2021-3-23_10-1-31.png

Yesterdays take.
Prebaked shells for pizza tonight

Oh, I still have egg whites, Weissbier, pork (the other white meat) and the like, but bread, pasta, rice, and basically carbohydrates in general... not any more. My one indulgence is beer, for which I have to take a walk afterwards (to 'burn' it off). Like @Nosybear I almost have a diabetes problem that I am trying to postpone.
my issues are mostly carbs putting me into a dead head mode or even sleep, not good at all

I'm off of all whites, it's amazing how many I love but cant eat, problem is I'm drinking too much beer and not loosing anything

Same here. I told my doctor I'd drink less if it didn't taste so good. He didn't see the humor. Maybe I should switch to Budwiser, that will make me want to drink less!

Mmmmmm!
Sometimes you just need some white shit!

Back