Bread Thread!

image.jpg
Getting ready to put this ^ into
image.jpg

Bread pan soughdough loaf 800g
View attachment 13253
Little burned on top but look at that big burther!
I proofed this in the pan in the fridge think I need a bit more steam on the first up

Looks like you got a nice spring.

Just took my starter out, will be splitting it off and using half in turkey & dumplings for supper and feeding the rest for a couple of days. Getting ready to do some dinner rolls for Christmas and a loaf to eat on until then.

Just pulled this out of the oven. 40 hour ferment in the fridge and just under an hour on the counter before plopping into the cast iron. Really happy with this one. If it tastes as good as it looks, will be baking one just like it for Christmas Eve.

Loaf.jpg

Just pulled this out of the oven. 40 hour ferment in the fridge and just under an hour on the counter before plopping into the cast iron. Really happy with this one. If it tastes as good as it looks, will be baking one just like it for Christmas Eve.

View attachment 13303
Very nice loaf Bob

Thanks. Been struggling, but finally got some decent oven spring. Next step is going to a higher hydration level, but not until I reproduce these results a few times.

View attachment 13303
She's a beauty!

Back