Yooper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Yooper,
    I saw you copied on some messages about Premium Pro. I have some questions about the features as they relate to operating a brewery. Can you direct me to someone who can help with this?

Thanks,
    Isaac
    Hi Yooper,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for your response on my post about not tasting the hops. I did a brew following your recommendations.

The results have been fantastic! I can really taste the mosaic hops, and the beer quality has shot up massively!

All the best,

PJ
    Hi Yooper, I am not a premium member. You said to contact you about syncing my recipes in preparation for the new app launch. Can you help me so that I don't lose my beers when I switch? And the post wasn't a complaint. I posted so that others could find a solution to the same problem. A workaround is just fine.I look forward to the new app when it becomes available.
    Yooper
    Yooper
    I upgraded your site version to Premium. So sync your recipes from the app to the site (pull down on the screen) and then let me know if they sync ok!
    Me gustaria formar parte del grupo de beta tester para evaluar la app movil en Android
    Hi there,

I’d love to be a part of the beta testing for the app. I’m a UI/UX designer by day and have been waiting for some kind of update. I’m so happy to hear that it’s in the works and would enjoy being a part of that.

Thanks!
    Hi Yooper
    Just a comment about people posting products for sale. Referring to the brew bubble thread. For those of is who pay our subscription, one of the features is that we don't see advertisements. I personally would prefer not be see threads "advertising" products.
    Reactions: Mase
    thunderwagn
    thunderwagn
    Product wasn't for sale. He simply provided documentation on how to purchase and put the materials together.
    Reactions: Yooper
    Mase
    Mase
    If this is something that BF wanted to endorse due to decades long beer and soap making relationship, it should have been stated upfront rather than an anecdotal comment that BF was okay with his thread to begin with. Given his equally antagonistic responses to posts, would this have been allowed with any other poster? The thread looked like any other spam thread that’s been removed in the past.
    Yooper
    Yooper
    The decades long relation is our personal relationship, but he’s been working with BF to get his project running. We allowed it but we don’t endorse any products. Since he has nothing to sell, no monetary gain, no investment, etc, it is ok with the BF owners for him to post about his project.
    Hi Yooper - I just noticed the locations listed in your profile. My wife is from Michigan and we're currently living in South Texas. Seems like a remarkable coincidence ... can I ask what part of South Texas?
    Reactions: RodneyCDunson
    Yooper
    Yooper
    We were at the coast, until Hurricane Harvey took the neighborhood away, so this past winter we spent our time in San Marcos and then the Hill Country. We miss the Gulf coast terribly!
    Hi there, I just noticed you online. We have had an issue with a brewer who has deleted half of our recipes on our account and I am wondering who would be best to contact to see if we can restore them going back to a certain date at all?
    I would like to know if the BF Windows app is in active development (I know it's still a beta release). I like it a lot so far and would like to use it regularly - I have a few suggestions for minor adjustments that I would like to add into the mix.
    Is there a particular member I should contact about this?
    Reactions: RodneyCDunson
    Yooper
    Yooper
    We just brought on a new developer, and we're hoping to fix the bugs we have in all the apps. Then we'll look towards some adjustments and tweaks to make it more user friendly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back