What’s for dinner?

Munich Dunkel and homemade zuppa toscana: spicy Italian sausage, potatoes, kale, heavy cream, typical soup things like garlic and onion. Great for the cold and rainy day we had today. The Dunkel is a great pairing for cutting the spicy heat and creaminess of the soup.
20211102_185738.jpg

Munich Dunkel and homemade zuppa toscana: spicy Italian sausage, potatoes, kale, heavy cream, typical soup things like garlic and onion. Great for the cold and rainy day we had today. The Dunkel is a great pairing for cutting the spicy heat and creaminess of the soup. View attachment 18044
We make that sometimes, and it is always a good, hearty soup.
Do you use the recipe from Olive Garden? We found that online.

We make that sometimes, and it is always a good, hearty soup.
Do you use the recipe from Olive Garden? We found that online.
Yep, but I leave out the bacon. This time I used the slow cooker instead of a pot on the stove top

Roast chook here and first draught of the Irish red will let it condition before I post a close up.:)
View attachment 18213
That's three cherry tomatoes just right of the beer going gangbusters gets all me brew water and such.

Nice greenery there Ben...springtime down under and you got tomatoes already?

Nice greenery there Ben...springtime down under and you got tomatoes already?
Yeah my daughter loves to forage from the garden and has taken to the little red tomatoes so I planted three:D.
Also out front I plant sunflowers for the passers by I'll post a pic in the gardening thread.

I got some gammon steak, fresh yard long beans, tamarind juice, chili's, red onions and garlic so it's going to be some free style stir fry ;)
Already drank my bomber of lager. Was only going to have one today, but maybe I can convince myself that if 1 is good, 2 must be better

Back