What are you drinking right now?

On the Bingo trail again! White whiskey mule to start the day.
PXL_20200925_184226432.jpg

At Prost. They do fantastic classics. I went with the pilsner. Excellent! Their bottled line is great, but the taproom... No comparison imo.
View attachment 12112
Gee that pilsner is soo light nice tight head on it too all up they all look like great beers!

At the brewery you can pickup their barrel aged beers a couple of years old. Until last year they gave free samples of the regular and seasonals, I think 3-4oz pours every afternoon but not anymore.
I must admit that I like Janets Brown better than Moose Drewel. Not knocking the Drewel.

Next road trip out west (whenever that will be) there will definitely be some brewery stops worked into the official schedule!

I would drink both so ease up on yourself. They both look really good!

I think the brewer is always his/her harshest critic. I took my Irish Red when I visited some friends last year. When describing the beer they cut me off when I started to list where I felt it missed the mark. They said they loved the beer as it is and didn't need to hear why it wasn't perfect.

I think the brewer is always his/her harshest critic. I took my Irish Red when I visited some friends last year. When describing the beer they cut me off when I started to list where I felt it missed the mark. They said they loved the beer as it is and didn't need to hear why it wasn't perfect.
Amen always striving to do better ;).
Always getting there never quite there.
It's what keeps me brewing

Back