Timers

The below image is a mock-up I made of one option. My thinking was that it can be linked to the “Brew” feature and and a beer recipe. That way you can use it with or without the “Brew” feature.

View attachment 6161
Assuming that the big update is now behind us, I was wondering if there’s any further consideration to a stand-alone timer like this mockup?

sorry for the bump

Assuming that the big update is now behind us, I was wondering if there’s any further consideration to a stand-alone timer like this mockup?

sorry for the bump

That looks Fantastic!!!

I'll have to catch up on this one later before I can give any input. @Yooper was there a decision on approval or not for this request?

I just set timers for mash time and boil time. I don't trust a single timer, so use both the timer function on the microwave and set one of my digital remote thermometer timers too. I brew indoors. If the power goes out, I've got the battery powered timer. If the batteries go dead, I've got AC power. We older people still rely on our brains to keep track of things like hop additions and such. I understand that this is a thing of the past, but can't understand why :confused:

We did discuss it a while back, and while we are thinking of a timers upgrade, we are not able to do a standalone timer. The timer upgrade would be very much like the mock up given in the first post, though. I’ll ask again and see where we are with that.

Back