Home made pizza

I've found that not all flour is the same density, also a loose or tight cup of flour measures differently so different water amounts cant be measured ahead that's why I just adjust every batch at the end as I go adding more flour or water as needed
I've had the most success with measuring it by weight, for the exact reason stated above.

I've found that not all flour is the same density, also a loose or tight cup of flour measures differently so different water amounts cant be measured ahead that's why I just adjust every batch at the end as I go adding more flour or water as needed
I do quite a bit of baking.... Measure by weight, not volume. You avoid a lot of the density and humidity problems - we here in the high-dry plains almost always have to add additional water.

Me either it just comes up with a IMG symbol that doesnt do anything when you click on it.

Pictures not showing up for me either

You'll have to trust me, they're pretty awesome! :)
They show up on my screen, I'm the last person to know why they don't show up on others.
I just copied and pasted from google photo's.
Is there a different way I should put pictures up?
Brian

My guess is the pictures are not public so only you can see them.

Can you see this 1?
upload_2019-5-31_6-45-56.png

Yep looking so colorful and scrupulous! Now that looks like a pizza. Here in aus Dominos Pizza are featuring an add where they have a robot called "dom" who scans each pizza they make making sure it looks like a "pizza". They recon their biggest complaint is that their pizzas dont look like pizzas Lol.

Pizza day again....
I'm doing a 65% hydration today with 10% stone ground whole wheat.
Also, I'm doing it on a thin, oiled pan in the oven. i'll start at 500° and see if i like the way it comes out.
275 gram dough's

Back