Forum Changes

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what is up with the changes to the forum? Technical Issues sub forum isn't there anymore. The threads posted there appear to be in the Announcements Updates stick forum.

Housekeeping/organizing would be my guess.

Last edited:
Possibly, but the entire technical issues sub forum is now in the brewers brewer announcements and updates forum.

Must be a mobile device thing because everything is there on my browser.

Odd, I use Chrome on my phone, will have to check on the PC.

Odd, I use Chrome on my phone, will have to check on the PC.
Same here and I use Safari on the iPhone. They must have combined or moved it elsewhere.

Just looking now on the PC at home, the Technical Issues Forum is not there here either...

Isn't this what you are looking for

Screenshot_20190206-061136_Edge.jpg

They did some rearranging but it's all there.

It was all over the place so we cleaned a little.

I think the entire "Brewer's Friend Announcements & Updates" needs to go actually.

Moving forward we plan to announce each change via the Changelog forum so every single time we update the product, we list what changed and on what date.

However, I want the discussions about each module of BF in the correct Technical forum.

We probably need to add another technical forum called "Tilt / iSpindel / Automating Brewing"

Beyond that I think that would wrap up the forum layout so it's clean but not too busy.

Thoughts?

It was all over the place so we cleaned a little.

I think the entire "Brewer's Friend Announcements & Updates" needs to go actually.

Moving forward we plan to announce each change via the Changelog forum so every single time we update the product, we list what changed and on what date.

However, I want the discussions about each module of BF in the correct Technical forum.

We probably need to add another technical forum called "Tilt / iSpindel / Automating Brewing"

Beyond that I think that would wrap up the forum layout so it's clean but not too busy.

Thoughts?
As per my above post, which sub forum should we post technical issues in?

I honestly didn't even notice it had changed until you mentioned it.

Yes. That is what I see exactly. The Technical Issues forum is not there. Where do we post technical issues?
o_O
If you're seeing the Brewer's Friend Technical Support Forum, post in the sub forum that most relates to the specific techincal issue you're experiencing. Is your issue with the recipe editor? brew sessions? Can't quite figure out what the issue is. Everything that was there is still there...just rearranged. Some of the general discussion (and cranky complaint :rolleyes:) posts ended up in the "Announcements and Updates" section at the top of the page.

Back