What did you get delivered today

Picked up a freezer off craigslist today, listed as a 7.3cubic footer .... it fits 6 kegs with no collar!! 8 if I put a 6" collar on..........it's getting out of control here!!
Also picked up a tap and handle off of our local Facebook buy and sell for $15, it's soaking in Oxyclean right now Will post a picture tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor. Use a collar! You’ll brick it if you drill through the freezer wall.

Yea I totally plan on the collar, and plan on paneling it to look something like pic below, drip tray, I am building up a glass rinse rinser, tray and rinse will drain into one of my eaves trough drains.

What did I get delivered today? Mail, addressed to my parents. My wife and I bought their house 10 years ago when we were moving to the area and they were downsizing. Make it stop!

What did I get delivered today? Mail, addressed to my parents. My wife and I bought their house 10 years ago when we were moving to the area and they were downsizing. Make it stop!
So.............you still live in your Mom's house:D

Got a stainless head for my MKII pump to replace the one I broke last week and a new coil for the igniter on my brew rig which I also broke.
Now, if I can just quit breaking $hit!

Some T shirts , cant post photos here without killjoy admins removing them then privately laughing and wondering
A: What sort of person would wear such things in public
B : If I'm actually " playing with a full deck " so to speak ( I am , I have a signed note from my Dr .

20 kg Crisp Best Ale malt
6 kg Crisp Vienna malt
3 kg Crisp Wheat malt
0.5 kg Crisp Crystal 45L
0.5 kg Crisp Crystal 60L
0.5 kg Crisp Crystal 90L

2 x Danstar Nottingham
1 x Danstar Munich Classic ( Weihenstephaner strain )
1 x SafAle US-05
1 x SafAle K-97

Lots of hops: 300 gr Chinook + 200 gr Cascade + 200 gr Wakatu + 200 gr Mandarina Bavaria + 100 gr Columbus + 100 gr Hallertau Mittelfruh

I will soon be brewing 5 batches: 1 x Hefeweizen / 1 x Vienna Kolsch ( hybrid ? ) / 1 x American Strong Ale / 1 x ESB / 1 Red Ale

Can't wait!

Some T shirts , cant post photos here without killjoy admins removing them then privately laughing and wondering
A: What sort of person would wear such things in public
B : If I'm actually " playing with a full deck " so to speak ( I am , I have a signed note from my Dr .
Funniest part of your post is “killjoy admins!” :D

20180613_202252.jpg

My new Kegco 3 roller mill showed up......

had a few issues

Bugger looks like some dodgey machining someone had too many homebrews before they drilled that hole...

Yeah that don't look right.

Someone in their QC Dept. needs to get the boot. Hopefully their customer service is much better.

Yep. Shoddy work. Published. The worst kind.

Back