What did you get delivered today

Yep my only thing would be try and find white. HBS here sells 23lt cubes ive fermented with lid loose.

I just used some PBW and periodically turned it to sit on each side. A couple of rinses and some shaking during the process worked well. Drying was the hard part,

Small parts for the new rig

20180724_173141.jpg
20180724_173156.jpg

2 pounds each of Cascade and Chinook pellets just arrived in the mail. Had to commandeer food space in the freezer to fit them. My hop space allocation is plumb full.

2 pounds each of Cascade and Chinook pellets just arrived in the mail. Had to commandeer food space in the freezer to fit them. My hop space allocation is plumb full.
Sounds like a double IPA is in the near future.

Have a few older hops to use first, but among them are more Cascade and Chinook. Dunno about a double, but some APAs and IPAs for sure.

This is my new dedicated water hose to my HLT and my fancy site glass replacement, this is going horizontal not vertical like the other one, and last my 9 gallon an hour spray adapter for my new sealed boil kettle set up that I'm building next, the whole thing is vent less and uses water to capture the steam, I’ll elaborate later

WP_20180808_21_32_18_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty swanky garden hose.

4 pounds of hops and some brewing salts yesterday, they were short some materials so I need to get them to send me the rest.

call me names, say I'm stupid, ABInBev sucks blah blah,, whatever... Just got Northern Brewer's GigaWort all in one electric system delivered... Perfect for my 2.5 gallon BIAB all grain setup. Has a bulkhead attachment with ball valve on it. Digital temperature control readout... Running some tests on it now to see how it holds mash temps, and what the boil rate on it is. Cleaning should be rather tough, kettle doesn't disconnect from the electric base.

call me names, say I'm stupid, ABInBev sucks blah blah,, whatever... Just got Northern Brewer's GigaWort all in one electric system delivered... Perfect for my 2.5 gallon BIAB all grain setup. Has a bulkhead attachment with ball valve on it. Digital temperature control readout... Running some tests on it now to see how it holds mash temps, and what the boil rate on it is. Cleaning should be rather tough, kettle doesn't disconnect from the electric base.

Wont get any negative remarks from me about NB. I love the Big Mouth Bubblers!

Thanks, added new beer lines, new faucets and new handles, new 90 degree shanks
Hey
I got needed essentials for beer snacking, as you can see I ate a few

View attachment 2176
Hi everyone I just joined been watching YouTube about brewing for over a year almost every day. So I know it has become a obsession to brew. Anyway I just moved in a house with a outbuilding 1200 square foot with heat and water that’s what I just got it’s going to be the ultimate man cave to start my brewing adventure. I’m in Missouri too

Wont get any negative remarks from me about NB. I love the Big Mouth Bubblers!
It doesn’t matter what kind of equipment you use the end product is all that matters. It’s like judging someone on the car they drive! It gets you there right.

The fermonsters are Canadian in origin so all of you suck eh!

And I just got (yesterday) my Braumeister. Haven't been brewing for some months due to a accident earlier, but really looking forward to get going again! Braumeisters aren't cheap though, even if I got the smallest one, but hopefully worth it's money in the long run.

Back