What did you get delivered today

Fair enough, I don't worry about the iodine personally but if you can get it without why not.

Cheap, bulk sea salt from Sprouts. No need for the pink stuff from Donunastan.

20181109_192437-720x1280.jpg

Ill gotten booty from my lasr homebrew competition. Gold and Best of Show for Helles, Silver for Mamacita's Dunkel, Bronze for 1554 Clone. The Bronze in the background is for Mamacita's as well.

My delivery today

WP_20181204_07_50_12_Pro[1].jpg

Items in this shipment
CRYSTAL -- 2017 Pellets × 1
1 Pound
MAGNUM GR -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound
KAZBEK -- 2017 Pellets × 1
1 Pound
CASCADE -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound
MANDARINA BAVARIA -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound

Last edited:
My delivery today

Items in this shipment
CRYSTAL -- 2017 Pellets × 1
1 Pound
MAGNUM GR -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound
KAZBEK -- 2017 Pellets × 1
1 Pound
CASCADE -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound
MANDARINA BAVARIA -- 2017 Pellets × 2
1 Pound
Your freezer must be about to burst forth hops Oz!

I got my new lagering fridge, made necessary by the failure of the old one I got for free. I can see why Sears is going out of business - they promised me delivery between 5:00 and 7:00 pm, showed up at 9:00.

Finally Christmas came early for me today. My element arrived 2200watt . A new regulator after I've stuffed the old one by sending beer through it plus I'll join them in series and leave the old one for burst carving. Also this regulator is compatible with other gasses not that it matters to me.
I got 3 one way check valves for my gas lines no more beer flowing through gas lines dopey here lernt his lesson.
Got my variable power meter to control element for boil and mashing with arc.
Also got some NZ Wakatu hops I'll be trying in next kolsch something from them traditional nobel varieties in lager type beer.
I also got gifted two 45v 5.5 Amp solar panels for another hobby of mine Sweet!

E
20181212_172513.jpg

Oh and for anyone reading this thinking of purchasing kegland Or kegking 2200watt 240v elements the hole diameter you'll need is 38mm righto.

Last edited:
I got 3 one way check valves for my gas lines no more beer flowing through gas lines dopey here lernt his lesson.
Congrats on the new gear!
Fellow DOPE here, what are the details on those check valves?
Where did you get them?
TIA
Craigerrrr

Congrats on the new gear!
Fellow DOPE here, what are the details on those check valves?
Where did you get them?
TIA
Craigerrrr
They are 3/8 diameter hose type got them from kegland Australia but I'm sure a HBS over there should stock a similar product.

Yeah. Really liking the copper playing. Pours nicely and holds a full gallon. Would never have gotten it for myself, but more than happy to receive as a gift from my amazing wife

Just need to get more co2 cartidges...

Back