What did you get delivered today

Doesn't look like much it's a 38mm hole saw the one to drill out my kegking element hole. You know what this means I'm back in brewing business BABY!!:p
20181221_180413.jpg

Got my 25ft roll of silicone hose yesterday. Will replace all old vinyl before brewing Janets Brown today.
Tip one for my late sis (Janet) for me. I really miss her craziness around the holidays. All good memories.:)

Got my 25ft roll of silicone hose yesterday. Will replace all old vinyl before brewing Janets Brown today.
Tip one for my late sis (Janet) for me. I really miss her craziness around the holidays. All good memories.:)
Will do!

Cheers to your Sister Janet.

That's my Mums name but spelt jannet she must of been a lovely lady...

I'll be brewing my batch after Christmas and I'll raise a glass. It's a delicious brew.

Actually went to the LHBS, picked up a bag of 2 row, and a bag of Maris Otter, the had their 1/2 price sale that they have twice a year. Grabbed 3 bags for a buddy and deliverd them to him.

It was too early to have a pint...

Actually went to the LHBS, picked up a bag of 2 row, and a bag of Maris Otter, the had their 1/2 price sale that they have twice a year. Grabbed 3 bags for a buddy and deliverd them to him.

It was too early to have a pint...
To early for a pint on Saturday? :confused::D

I'm trying to not drink for January (much) to support my wife trying to lose Christmas weight, as I somehow managed to avoid gaining any, but that means I need to find more things to do.

Pump arrived yay! Looks like I've got some putting together to do sweet!
View attachment 4652

You'll love that pump. It's a little workhorse.Good on ya for getting the stainless head. Now you can screw the pump right into your kettle outlet unless you plan on multi tasking with it.

You'll love that pump. It's a little workhorse.Good on ya for getting the stainless head. Now you can screw the pump right into your kettle outlet unless you plan on multi tasking with it.
Yeah first brew with it i did exactly that. Now I've mounted it on the frame below kettle outlet. Just finished another brew with it. I find it handy when chilling it recirculates wort over the coil to help chill quicker. It's got a pretty good flow rate maybe now I might actually be able to whirlpool!

Yeah first brew with it i did exactly that. Now I've mounted it on the frame below kettle outlet. Just finished another brew with it. I find it handy when chilling it recirculates wort over the coil to help chill quicker. It's got a pretty good flow rate maybe now I might actually be able to whirlpool!

I whirlpool in my 14 gallon kettle and it works great. Also takes the place of stirring while chilling.

Hope they ship before Chinese new year. Then you got a couple more months! Been there unfortunately.

Back