What's your next brew

Last edited:
Got some ideas. Piney Juice IPA with Simcoe and Chinook coming up next, and then I want to do a breakfast brown ale with my London fog "house strain" ,,, and then I've got another IPA planned for February or March maybe. I've heard Nugget and Simcoe paired together give off great floral tastes. If I like it, I might brew it again and add Denali hops to it. The genetic origin of Denali hop is 50% Nugget, and used to be called Nuggetzilla, so I assume Denali and Nugget + some simcoe should work well together.

My house helles every other weekend till march to build up my stock, then Oktoberfest ever weekend in March to be stored till Oktoberfest off course from April till October a variety, Kolsch, Kellerbeir, Dortmunder export, Hefe weizen, an ipa or two.

2018 is gonna include a few competitions, and I plan on wearing out my system so I can move up to a bigger system.

IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG

Pumpkin ale update - turned out great! Getting a nice pumpkin flavor and aroma reminiscent of pumpkin pie. Got this keg in my keezer just in time for the holidays.

doing the sweet water ipa tomarow. updates to follow happy holidays everyone

keged the sweet water clone on the 7th of jan time to wait and see.
got bored and did a hefi wiesen too. have build up my stocks

Got my starter going for an American lite lager. Come on with the rants!!! LOL

I have got to make something that the BMC crowd enjoys, at least once.

5# 2 row, 3# rice, cascade and saaz to a measly 12 IBU. Just feels wrong....

Nothing wrong with a good lite lager. Got one coming up.

i recently did my first lager, something very simple and close to yours. I was intentionally trying to make something that my stepdad would drink (he'll still drink my beers, but he prefers Miller). Both him and my father-in-law loved it. I thought it was a bit too sweet, but it's definitely a good trial run at a lawnmower beer.

Gotta get'em hooked on something first!

Awesome! That's sorta my plan too. What yeast did you use? I remembered I had a harvest S-23 kicking around so will use that just to get it lower FG. hoping anyway...planning to pitch 5-600B cells to kick it right in

Back