Home made pizza

Pizza Day, and man this is good, I didn't know how Hungary I was, I had left over shank ham, on the link pepperoni sliced thin , I slightly cooked the ham with half an onion then chopped raw with it, both yellow, also black olives, mozzarella on the bottom and cheddar on top, oh forgot minced garlic on top

View attachment 1552 View attachment 1553 View attachment 1554
Sounds like a colorful pizza and now youve made me hungry going to have to get one going this friday

I baked a pizza yesterday. I didn't make it, though? It came from Papa Murphy's. (That's a pizza joint with no ovens. You take it home and bake it.)
I have that every now and then, the prices are raising too much here, it would have cost me $10 for that pizza,I can make one cheaper

that reminds my im out of pizza and out of beer, completely, just poured foam damn

I have 2 -10 gallon blond beers ready to go, this last one was so good I drank it in 2 weeks, those are the ones you want to replicate

I'm out out mozz, out of cheddar and out of ale. I'm brewing up a ginger beer tomorrow. Thank goodness for a rainy day! I'll do an IPA right after that then another ginger beer. I've raised spaghetti squash before with excellent results. Now I'm looking for fettuccine squash and would like to get into ravioli squash. One step at a time.

Alrighty there they are tonights two pizzas! 2 large mozzarella ham hot pepperoni (on my side only) capsicum and mushroom on a crusty chia seed base.

Sorry Ozarks i forgot the garlic powder dam it!

Attachments

• 20170526_193259.jpg
    20170526_193259.jpg
    830 KB · Views: 180
  • 20170526_193052.jpg
    20170526_193052.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 174
Alrighty there they are tonights two pizzas! 2 large mozzarella ham hot pepperoni (on my side only) capsicum and mushroom on a crusty chia seed base.

Sorry Ozarks i forgot the garlic powder dam it!
I just finished eating supper and now I am already hungry again!

at $4 a pound here it pays to make your own, edit I should say a package, not sure all are a pound

Started the sourdough for a round of Granddaddy's Favorite later this week. Love this pizza but making the crust alone takes three days!

at $4 a pound here it pays to make your own, edit I should say a package, not sure all are a pound
You have to watch - lots of companies are charging the same for 12 ounces they used to charge for a pound. We get our bacon at Sam's Club and repackage it into family-size lots using the vacuum sealer (the very one used for fresh hops, when I can get them!). It's still around $3.50 a package but a package is still a pound.

Started the sourdough for a round of Granddaddy's Favorite later this week. Love this pizza but making the crust alone takes three days!

its always nice to create something from scratch, the best part is the compliments after, ive got pizza on the brain too today but I make a 4 hour garlic crust so I can start in the morning and have it severed buy 6pm, maybe not as tasty as yours but fine for a quickie

its always nice to create something from scratch, the best part is the compliments after, ive got pizza on the brain too today but I make a 4 hour garlic crust so I can start in the morning and have it severed buy 6pm, maybe not as tasty as yours but fine for a quickie
I have yeasted crust recipes as well and can turn it around in a day if needed, less if I'm willing to enrich the dough with oil or milk. Grandkids are off with their daddy for six weeks starting Sunday so I thought a treat was in order.

Dang it, how do I get a picture to upload?

I fixed it, you have to download the image them upload it through the upload button

Back