Possible bug

Mskogly

Trial Member
Reaction score
I set the target volume in the fermenter to 4 liters, but the recipe calculator fills inn 28.5 liters in the boil volume when switching from All grain to BIAB. I'm thinking these might be some faulty programing there, perhaps a mixup between liters and gallons?

The quick water requirement calculator works though, it says to use 9.6 liters of water at mash in.

Attachments

• IMG_4731.PNG
    IMG_4731.PNG
    100.2 KB · Views: 144
Can you PM me the link to the recipe, if it's private, or link it here? I need to take a look.

every time you change to another type of brew it defaults to your default setting in your profile, the current recipe will have to be re-edited

every time you change to another type of brew it defaults to your default setting in your profile, the current recipe will have to be re-edited

Is there a way to switch a recipe from gallon to liters? Couldn't find that option

I'm sure you just select liters or gallons in recipe options. Plus,I sure the calculator converts it for you. Take another look at the recipe section ;).

Look at your profile for changing it in default's, then top left in the recipe editor for quick changes once

Might there be a difference between the free account (that I currently have) and the paid version? Because in edit mode I cannot find any way to switch from gallon to liters.

Might there be a difference between the free account (that I currently have) and the paid version? Because in edit mode I cannot find any way to switch from gallon to liters.
There ya go its right at the top of the recipe editor think. Excuse my child like drawing ha ha.
20170417_065324.png

Back