What are you drinking right now?

And another one different glass! It's amazing the perception of the beer in the two different glasses the mug and the tall one it looks way better in a tall glass. Clarity perfect! Prost

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 171
Looks awesome in the Weizenglas! Is that your Oktoberfest?

Nosybear's dunkelweizen. very nice color, light brown or dark copper. good carbonation. Super easy to drink. very strong liquid bread taste to it. I get a little yeasty flavor in the aftertaste, but it's quite pleasant. I'd say that beer handled the flight home very well

Groove City Hefeweizen by RAR on the eastern shore of Maryland. Light straw color, another easy drinking one. would've been really nice a few months ago during the summer

Petrus 50/50 aged pale ale and aged red. smells tart and almost cherry like. mouth puckering clean sour taste, pretty strong on the cherry. I do like their pale, but I think there's too much red in this. I'd probably like a 75/25 mix. good thing we have more bottles of each for me to experiment with...

Looks awesome in the Weizenglas! Is that your Oktoberfest?
Yep she's a stunner :p I took that shot so the light was shinning through the glass so you could almost appreciate it as much as me:D.

Yep blue moon had a deal on for every six pack you buy you get a glass with it! I had too but one got wacked by my keg fitting when changing beer lines over:(! That black ball lock disconnect swung down and knocked the top off it:eek: ha ha. I was pre chilling my cup for drinking :).

I think the glass has a lot to do with drinking how you perceive the beer and that glass throws up a nice head every sip so the aromas are forced up toward you when taking a draught.

Oh brulosophers recipe btw I can't take all the credit

Nosybear's dunkelweizen. very nice color, light brown or dark copper. good carbonation. Super easy to drink. very strong liquid bread taste to it. I get a little yeasty flavor in the aftertaste, but it's quite pleasant. I'd say that beer handled the flight home very well

Groove City Hefeweizen by RAR on the eastern shore of Maryland. Light straw color, another easy drinking one. would've been really nice a few months ago during the summer

Petrus 50/50 aged pale ale and aged red. smells tart and almost cherry like. mouth puckering clean sour taste, pretty strong on the cherry. I do like their pale, but I think there's too much red in this. I'd probably like a 75/25 mix. good thing we have more bottles of each for me to experiment with...

Thanks! I'm liking that one myself....

That pumpkin saison isn't quite ready yet I think, I had one the other day

Well there she is my version of stikks vanilla cream ale mmm vanilla whoo alcohol! Nice drop but just won't be a big session beers as 7%

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: GPA
Dark Hefe is carbed along with the sasion. Shared some with friends last night, way tasty and over indulged. Don't remember them leaving? Hope I wasn't rude.:confused:
Tonight just Dark Hefe. and only a couple.
That Saison is a 1pint 2pint 3pint floor beer and without realizing I had 5 or 6.oops:oops:

Don't remember them leaving? Hope I wasn't rude.:confused:

Ive been there trust me, thats mainly why my rule for my self is 3 is the limit when company is over, 4 makes me sit down and 5 or more makes me pass out when i get too comfy

usually it's my guests that don't remember leaving .... my winter beers do tend to creep up in ABV , must make the effort to make more lawnmower beers for summer

brewing today, making dinner this evening. had a few good ones throughout the day including some homebrew. Had Reutberger Heller Bock, and Weltenburger Asam Bock. The Weltenburger was quite good this evening, nice and smooth, good character, really tasty... Then She passed out, so i was alone drinking Abita's Vanilla Dog. Pretty good brown ale, didn't get a whole lotta vanilla coming through though...

Mmm my Monday sampler L1 lager fest beer sure is cleaning up nicely week 3 in keg. Not bad for a throw together on the fly recipe!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 126
A few pints of a brown ale on tap here. it's really coming along. probably needs a little recipe tweak, but I'll worry about that when the keg kicks

Right now having Enjoy By, their tangerine ipa version. we cracked a bottle open a year ago on the eve of our wedding, thought it'd be nice synchronicity to open another bottle on the eve of our anniversary. cheers!

Mead with a little brown sugar and orange. Great taste, dry and crisp. Wish it was done closer to summer! Had that after a porter I brewed. With the mead at 9% abv its a good way to finish a Halloween night.

Back