Television Series

I found the old, 60's 12 O'Clock High episodes on Amazon Prime. I love it when you can find old shit that nobody plays anymore.

Season 3 episode 1 of Picard "The Next Generation"

Loved it. Very much kept the tone of Picard but love the nostalgia of The TNG characters brought to it. Can't wait for the rest of the season. Don't know if it can top season 2 but we'll see

Season 3 episode 1 of Picard "The Next Generation"

Loved it. Very much kept the tone of Picard but love the nostalgia of The TNG characters brought to it. Can't wait for the rest of the season. Don't know if it can top season 2 but we'll see

Watched that last night too. I really liked it.

What's that?

It's an after show hosted by Will Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) that they do for pretty much all the Paramount+ Star Trek shows. If you pull up the show on the menu below episodes you should see The Ready Room

Well, @AHarper , we found the movie on Netflix about the Ohio train wreck you mentioned in the Zoom meet.
Easily one of the worst movies we have seen in a really long time...

Well, @AHarper , we found the movie on Netflix about the Ohio train wreck you mentioned in the Zoom meet.
Easily one of the worst movies we have seen in a really long time...
Someone thought it was good enough to re-enact... or is it spookily JUST A COINCIDENCE? lol

I'm almost done with Mosquito Coast, pretty darn good too, I love the father's beliefs

Someone thought it was good enough to re-enact... or is it spookily JUST A COINCIDENCE? lol
The rr crash did look a lot like the real one.

My daughter got me watching "The Last of Us" with her. I wasn't sure, but it's actually quite good. After she introduced me to that, I introduced her to "Falling Skies" from a few years ago with Noah Wylie.

Haven't watched "The Last of Us" yet but, "Falling Skies" was very good.

currently watching Last Of Us, Tulsa King, 1923, Picard. All good. The English was also good.

Back