What are you drinking right now?

Only got a couple voss wheat beers left.
Nice summer beer
View attachment 24054
20230104_081606.jpg

Summer beer eh. OK, just rub it in....

Sorry about your Bengals Josh. They are a good young team, there is hope. Mind you I hope that my Steelers are a better young team next season;)
As you should! Wouldn’t be fun if we all like the same stuff. Kind of like beer.

Lazy simple cider

View attachment 24066
I choose a different background this time :p

And I was thinking that this wouldbe a great time for a zoom meeting, so I have an excuse to open my 1 litre simple cider bottle:rolleyes:
Looking nice and clear too.

Plenty of heat on that table:eek:!

A taster of non-representative BunJippy

IMG_20230202_143148.jpg

This was the beer on top of the slurry I used for my next brew.
Just about carbonated. Gotta be oxidized (which is why I am drinking it now).
Poor head, which is no wonder by the way I treated it ;)
BUT it tastes good. Surprisingly.
It got potential.
It's bitter, but not too much. I can taste it got much more hop than my usual beers.
Bit of fur on my teeth ( wish I had the right vocabulary and taste buds to describe taste/flavour)
It's gonna be one of those creeps up on.you beers

Real taste test this weekend

20230202_134807.jpg
Its only been in the keg a couple days but I had to try out the Australian Sasquatch brew, Bunyip.
This was the first draw from the keg so I am sure there is a bit of "stuff" from the bottom still showing up. Yes, I pulled a half glass or so to clear first.
Nice hoppy flavor without overdoing it , very tasty.
Thank You @Trialben for the recipe!

View attachment 24071 Its only been in the keg a couple days but I had to try out the Australian Sasquatch brew, Bunyip.
This was the first draw from the keg so I am sure there is a bit of "stuff" from the bottom still showing up. Yes, I pulled a half glass or so to clear first.
Nice hoppy flavor without overdoing it , very tasty.
Thank You @Trialben for the recipe!
Lovely will be great to see that in all its glory after a week or two of conditioning ;).

Light West Coast Wheat [4.5%] bottled/kegged October 2022 with 14 day conditioning. This was a full 1L bottle. Much clearer than photo shows. Haven't used that Stein in years. Head was better, diissipated really quick but carbonation lasted to the end. And it actually did turn out light and quite refreshing in spite of the ABV being around my standard level. More for summer I'd say but happy with my first attempt at a wheat beer.
MyDSC2S1-025.jpg

Back