What are you drinking right now?

Cascade pale ale. Tastes good, looks a little weird. Win some lose some. Hoping a faucet upgrade will help (parts are already here), but I had to buy a step drill bit first for the tower before putting in the new hardware. Hope to tackle that this weekend!
View attachment 23368

its about the taste not how it looks, people get confused with the two lol

A beer from work: Brewski! It's a dortmunder export. Very easy to drink
20221208_214533.jpg

I was going to post a better picture of the moon rise yesterday.
But the heavens opened!
Heavy rain, thunder & lightning straight on top of us. I could feel the earth move!
And the wind... Basically horizontal rain. And my house isn't built to deal with that.
So I went and found a dry spot in the bathroom, with 3 dogs and a 5 litre pack of red wine.
Only 1 dog visible in the pic. My old boy was shaking and on my lap. Pups was eating the toilet roll
IMG_20221208_204719.jpg

But the heavens opened!
Heavy rain, thunder & lightning straight on top of us. I could feel the earth move!
And the wind... Basically horizontal rain. And my house isn't built to deal with that.
So I went and found a dry spot in the bathroom, with 3 dogs and a 5 litre pack of red wine.
Only 1 dog visible in the pic. My old boy was shaking and on my lap. Pups was eating the toilet roll
View attachment 23375

It's a good thing you finished up your bathroom remodel then!

I like your bottle opener. Since moving, I can’t find any of my cool openers, as well as one of my favorite kitchen tools, a fish bone puller (a sharp, wide tipped tweezer). As soon as I buy replacements, inevitably the lost ones will be found, I just know it.
That is why we wear Reef Flip Flops down here. The opener is on the shoe LOL.

That is why we wear Reef Flip Flops down here. The opener is on the shoe LOL.
I have Reef sandals, too (not suitable here at this time of year), but I opted for the ones without the opener. Something about shoes and glass bottles not going together, in my mind at least.

Cascade pale ale. Tastes good, looks a little weird. Win some lose some. Hoping a faucet upgrade will help (parts are already here), but I had to buy a step drill bit first for the tower before putting in the new hardware. Hope to tackle that this weekend!
View attachment 23368
A classic cascade and Simco IPA is sounding pretty good right now

I have Reef sandals, too (not suitable here at this time of year), but I opted for the ones without the opener. Something about shoes and glass bottles not going together, in my mind at least.
I think someone wrote a song about that. "Blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top, cut my heel had to cruise on back home".

But the heavens opened!
View attachment 23375
Always rains around the full moon eh?
Yeah I'd be chewing on the toilet roll too:p
We had a ripper the other night felt like the lightning was right outside the window!

Back