What did you get delivered today

End of year 15% off this order
20220630_150640.jpg

I should of got more lol!
But ingredients for my Mild and Herms Wheat!
Including a hydrometer for FG readings.
20220630_151201.jpg

Gladfields Choc rye and Eclips Wheat Eclips is supposed to be like midnight wheat and that chocolate rye wow that's pretty dark too!

I'm trying some Voyager Craft Malt supposed to be NSW craft maltsters @Mark Farrall might know more about them hope I got them right

Anyhow trying their Wheat Munich and ale malt out.

Last edited:
End of year 15% off this order View attachment 21296
I should of got more lol!
But ingredients for my Mild and Herms Wheat!
Including a hydrometer for FG readings.
View attachment 21297
Gladfields Choc rye and Eclips Wheat Eclips is supposed to be like midnight wheat and that chocolate rye wow that's pretty dark too!

I'm trying some Voyager Craft Malt supposed to be NSW craft maltsters @Mark Farrall might know more about them hope I got them right

Anyhow trying their Wheat Munich and ale malt out.
Nice haul!

I hope your new hydrometer bounces. ;)

Are you sure that isn't coffee? :p
Funny I checked the specks on it as I out it in inventory
Screenshot_20220701-050835_Samsung Internet.jpg

500 ebc is according to the color calc 188 L
The fermentables data base has it at just over 400L compared to the eclipse wheat at 1300ebc 550Lov so I'm taking the BF fermentables specs just on colour they look dam similar.

@Megary i hope this new hydrometer lasts as long as the old one:)

So, why do you perssure ferment? What does it add?

Suppressed esters. Mainly useful for lager fermentations. Like fermenting lager yeast at 15 psi and 68° or something like that. But you can cap off the infermentation and let it naturally carbonate itself even if you don’t pressure ferment

Got some loc-line yesterday. If it does no better than the halfazzed tube and plug I was using , at least it looks cool. Tomorrow I’ll get the specialty malt I came up short on

View attachment 20944
Almost hit a like on that, but it's the wrong colors. o_O Need that in crimson/white.

Back