What are you drinking right now?

Checking in on the Q2 BFC Beer Syla Strength it's sure cleared up and conditioned nicely.
Subtle Clove and bannan it's pretty clean flavour is sorta sweet caramel type thing with a fruitness.
20220625_172020.jpg

I bottle conditioned one and tried it before this but it was slightly infected and looked darker maybe oxidized or something
20220625_171532.jpg

This one above anyhow I was hoping to do a comparison

Checking in on the Q2 BFC Beer Syla Strength it's sure cleared up and conditioned nicely.
Subtle Clove and bannan it's pretty clean flavour is sorta sweet caramel type thing with a fruitness.
View attachment 21228
I bottle conditioned one and tried it before this but it was slightly infected and looked darker maybe oxidized or something View attachment 21229
This one above anyhow I was hoping to do a comparison
Maybe just move cold conditioning?

Maybe just move cold conditioning?
Yeah it's been sitting in the keezer for two weeks when I opened it it was a good hiss of secondary carbonation and there was some black krausen on the top of the foam in the bottle and there was a slight odd flavour to it.
I mustant of cleaned that bottle right:)

Beautiful!
Man its been a looong time since I brewed a wheat beer actually 2 years my daughter was conceived while a wheat beer was in the keg last lol!

Funny how when a brewer thinks back in time you can link what beer you had on tap to a moment in life...

Back