What's your favorite extract recipe?

I, of course, found multiple flaws for things that I wish I had done differently, but c'est la vie :)

A homebrewer is always the harshest critic of whatever they brew. Friends of mine once told me to not tell them the flaws until they have tried it. Of course they loved it...and I kept my mouth shut! :)

I've had an ounce of Citra and mosaic in the fridge for some time now, so on a whim I bought 6lbs of amber dme, and ounce of southern star, and some mangrove jack west coast ale yeast when I was buying for another recipe. Not sure what exactly I'll put together, but hoping it'll be quick and good

I've had an ounce of Citra and mosaic in the fridge for some time now, so on a whim I bought 6lbs of amber dme, and ounce of southern star, and some mangrove jack west coast ale yeast when I was buying for another recipe. Not sure what exactly I'll put together, but hoping it'll be quick and good
Sounds like an amber IPA with Mosaic/ Citra for the whirlpool and a dry hop, southern star for bittering and a late addition. Yum!

Sounds like an amber IPA with Mosaic/ Citra for the whirlpool and a dry hop, southern star for bittering and a late addition. Yum!
Yeah, that's about what I was thinking too. That southern star sounds really interesting too

The profile says blueberry! (Amongst others) so maybe mosaic is the bittering hop? I'd also consider relatively low IBUs to maximize the hops aroma and flavors.

Back