What are you drinking right now?

Please excuse my ignorance but what is spunding?
Using a pressure release valve to capture the CO2 emitted during fermentation. In addition to benefits of fermenting under pressure (with exceptions of course), your beer can be fully carbonated straight out of the fermenter :) I'm very envious of Josh's new setup!

This session IPA is from a new to me brewery in Northern Virginia, very hoppy not too bitter
20210611_170846.jpg

Last edited:
Using a pressure release valve to capture the CO2 emitted during fermentation. In addition to benefits of fermenting under pressure (with exceptions of course), your beer can be fully carbonated straight out of the fermenter :) I'm very envious of Josh's new setup!

This session IPA is from a new to me brewery in Northern Virginia, very hoppy not too bitter
View attachment 16170
Is that your new digs? Love the countertop and the window. And the beer. :)

9D61C23D-D7F6-4294-B0BE-EF352368FDEF.jpeg

Sitting on the back deck listening to frogs state their procreation abilities and worthiness in our little froggy pond and sipping a brand new McSorley’s Black & Tan. Recipe in my collection. Quite smooth and malty, unexpected hint of coffee (none in the recipe) in fact very much like I prefer my coffee sweetened. Just a little, but don’t hide the coffee.

View attachment 16173

Sitting on the back deck listening to frogs state their procreation abilities and worthiness in our little froggy pond and sipping a brand new McSorley’s Black & Tan. Recipe in my collection. Quite smooth and malty, unexpected hint of coffee (none in the recipe) in fact very much like I prefer my coffee sweetened. Just a little, but don’t hide the coffee.
Sounds (and looks) like a nice brew!

My future father in-law is "not much of a beer drinker," in his own words, but I gave him a taste of this kolsch and now we're on our 3rd 6 pack this week! :D beer is always bringing people together View attachment 16183
One to master once you get mashing again maybe Annabrit...

Drinking passionfruit saison on a clean line it just shows what a good line clean can do for head retention!
20210613_145714.jpg

I think this is pillowy head
20210613_145858.jpg

Back