Show me your gardening Progress

This year our veggie garden is a lot smaller, but we have echinacea, sugar snap peas, blackberries, and an amaryllis. Yep those are repurposed 5 gallon buckets lol
20210516_133028.jpg
20210516_133035.jpg

We are allowed to have 4 plants here.
One is too many 4 is never enough hang on are we talking beer or err...
I think you've got some Weeds growing in your garden Craigerr:D.

Many moons ago I lived in a flat with a few other fellas well we used to do a bit of that stuff well a little old lady who lived next to us was quite fond of gardening. I added some little plants in with her beloveds. They were going so well she tended to her garden and watered it so well then she broke my heart and weeded the little weeds out:eek:
So out the forest they did go:D

Who knew Canadians could be such a bad influence? ;)
Lots of Dutchies emigrated to Canada.
It gotta be their influence!
(I'm Dutch, so I'm allowed to say so ;) )

Now for my garden...
It's a project in progress.
I'll post some more pics when I am back.
For now:
IMG_20210406_103015.jpg

Basils

IMG_20210406_103108.jpg

Kaffir lime

Ginger, cherry tomato, basil
IMG_20210303_154305.jpg

Picked some ginger and plenty of Tumeric today for an up en coming brew

Mandarine
20210611_152241.jpg

Passionfruit in the background ...
20210611_152251.jpg

That big leafy stuff is Tumeric there is ginger in there too that's nesturtiams and my native bees back there.
20210611_152306.jpg

One of my raised garden beds lettuce spinach boc choi and heaps of baby onions.
I threw a bunch of mixed seeds in there and this is what I've got.
20210611_152315.jpg

My other raised bed I just planted a load of onions in here they could be spring onions or leeks or brown onion I'm not sure...
20210611_152415.jpg

This is one ginger root!
And one Tumeric plant!
IMG_6520.jpg
Palmwoods is great place to grow stuff Oh and brew stuff.
Cheers all:)

Picked some ginger and plenty of Tumeric today for an up en coming brew

Mandarine
View attachment 16156
Passionfruit in the background ...
View attachment 16157
That big leafy stuff is Tumeric there is ginger in there too that's nesturtiams and my native bees back there.
View attachment 16158
One of my raised garden beds lettuce spinach boc choi and heaps of baby onions.
I threw a bunch of mixed seeds in there and this is what I've got.View attachment 16159
My other raised bed I just planted a load of onions in here they could be spring onions or leeks or brown onion I'm not sure...
View attachment 16160
This is one ginger root!
And one Tumeric plant!View attachment 16161 Palmwoods is great place to grow stuff Oh and brew stuff.
Cheers all:)
Beautiful!!

You all are going into your fall, right Ben?

We've had 3 inches of rain the last 2 days and my tomatoes are taking to the stakes and getting first blossoms.
Watch they don't split on you. Sometimes they do that if they get a big drink also fungal problems can happen keep the leaves off the Ground...

Watch they don't split on you. Sometimes they do that if they get a big drink also fungal problems can happen keep the leaves off the Ground...
I don't have any fruit yet but my typical tomato issue I get is blossom end rot which cures fast with a shot of lime to the soil. We need a few hot and sunny days now to get the roots going in my peppers!

Back