What are you drinking right now?

Ruby Goblin. Forgot I had this glass from Morlein Brewery in Cincinnati.
038B3962-AEAF-4E1F-8D28-622A774CE375.jpeg

Drinking Alan's Man Piss I'm really digging it @AHarper you've definetly popped my cherry mate I'll be brewing more Belgian beer in the near future for sure.
Resized_20210610_194331.jpeg

It's sure a lovely aroma bannana bready caramel Carmelion ha ha:p. The flavour is similar including that chewy caramel sweetness perfect for a cold evening like were getting.
And to think you were so nervy on the community brew you did yourself proud man!

Drinking Alan's Man Piss I'm really digging it @AHarper you've definetly popped my cherry mate I'll be brewing more Belgian beer in the near future for sure. View attachment 16149
It's sure a lovely aroma bannana bready caramel Carmelion ha ha:p. The flavour is similar including that chewy caramel sweetness perfect for a cold evening like were getting.
And to think you were so nervy on the community brew you did yourself proud man!
@Trialben
Well Ben I am chuffed that you like it that much. One or two others have said similar - I must have got lucky hehe.
By the way I am just about to do Harry's Vacant Gesture ( my Pretty Vacant Gesture) so I will let you know how it turns out I've stop/started his video and mapped the recipe out exactly as he has suggested so we shall see how his Blonde Ale tastes.

@Trialben
Well Ben I am chuffed that you like it that much. One or two others have said similar - I must have got lucky hehe.
By the way I am just about to do Harry's Vacant Gesture ( my Pretty Vacant Gesture) so I will let you know how it turns out I've stop/started his video and mapped the recipe out exactly as he has suggested so we shall see how his Blonde Ale tastes.
Oh I'm all eyes and ears Alan.
I've not got around to brewing it yet

Back