Welcome to the forums

@LarryBrewer have i seen you brewing beer on youtube with an electric brew rig? I remember researching electric diy builds and you were doing a brewtorial or something. I maybe wrong well there have been a few beer consumed between now and then anyhow ill leave you alone now:).

Hi

Been brewing for a while now, all electric. I make all things yeasty.. bread, wine & beer.

Trying to sus out a barley wine recipe so here goes....

Hi

Been brewing for a while now, all electric. I make all things yeasty.. bread, wine & beer.

Trying to sus out a barley wine recipe so here goes....
Ah you like the strong stuff a barley wine is definitly on my beer brewing bucket list.

Hi. Im new to brewing. 32 years young in Socal.
I picked up a book "the joy of homebrewing 4th edition", and discovered this place at the same time.

Hope to have a good time and not spend to much money! Its so hot right now i'll drink anything! Lets Go!

Well I am NEW to it all except for the drink'n!
joined Brewer's Friend to LEARN and make my most favorite in the whole wide world:
"Tabernash Weiss"...retired by Left Hand Brewery @ buy-out of Tabernash Brewrey, Longmont CO
need all the help I can get...brewing that is....LOL

Hello!

I am Eric Nikki from (Haltom city) USA. Texas Brewing Inc. is the one-stop online solution for all your homebrewing & winemaking requirements.
We offer everything the new homebrewer needs to get started in one of our many beer making kits, If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Our experienced staff is happy to help you. :)

Hello!

I am Eric Nikki from (Haltom city) USA. Texas Brewing Inc. is the one-stop online solution for all your homebrewing & winemaking requirements.
We offer everything the new homebrewer needs to get started in one of our many beer making kits, If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Our experienced staff is happy to help you. :)
Sorry We don't allow advertising for free here, at least become a member first then make friends and it might get by but not this way

Hi Brewers, joined Brewers Friend about six months ago, Previously, I used Promash but it's so far out of date I needed to find a better solution so ended up here.
My experience in brewing is as follows: Started reading about all grain brewing in late 1999 through the Usenet groups. By 2001 I was asking questions and by 2002 I went on the hunt for all-grain ingredients here in Adelaide, Australia. Very sparse in those days but managed to get some stuff and made my first all-grain beer. Pretty awfull but still better than extract. Skip forward and I have been continuously brewing since then. I mainly concentrate on Lagers and can pretty much brew them with my eyes shut but still branch out into modern styles like NEIPA's, American style IPA's along with more traditional styles like ESB's and the forever holy grail...Czech lagers.
I now class myself as an experienced homebrewer. This has come through years of experience, never stopping learning stuff, listening to people and being as engaging as I possibly can. Steve Wilkins, Adelaide, Ausralia. :)

Back