Community recipe?

Sounds great to me.

I'm not sure how to create a new subforum, so we'll need @Yooper to help with that, but I can create and pin the stickied treads for an about page, list of brewers to be chosen from, and keep the list of quarterly threads up to date.

Sounds great to me.

I'm not sure how to create a new subforum, so we'll need @Yooper to help with that, but I can create and pin the stickied treads for an about page, list of brewers to be chosen from, and keep the list of quarterly threads up to date.
Thank you all powerful being! :) I love this site

@Nosybear my Shady Bohemian has been lagering for 3 weeks & is now carbing. Haven't tasted it since it started lagering.
I just finished brewing the Q1 brew last night. Smelled great while boiling. All the Hops go into the whirl pool & dry hop. Spendy recipe, 16 Oz of Citra & Mosaic. I circulated the Mash thru the temp ramp up. I Batch Sparged into the Kettle. I mentioned this because the Mash & circulation caused the fine particles ended up on top of the grain in a layer about 1/2" thick. 1st time I've seen that, just what was supposed to do. Can't wait to try it out.

I started to post in the new community recipe area but it looks like the first post needs a bunch of info

That's a fantastic Idea!
Now I'm thinking the master list of community recipes could be it's own thread in the new subforum? Updated quarterly, all recipes added to the first post so that it stays easy to read and search (and people can still comment). Maybe we could ask to have it pinned to the top. What do you think?

Now I'm thinking the master list of community recipes could be it's own thread in the new subforum? Updated quarterly, all recipes added to the first post so that it stays easy to read and search (and people can still comment). Maybe we could ask to have it pinned to the top. What do you think?

That is a good idea- so that the discussion will take place before but the recipe post would be “clean”.
If someone wants to create that thread, with the explanation that it’s not a discussion thread but instead a recipe thread, I can stick it to the top.
If someone posts in the wrong area, there is a “report this post” button on the bottom right, and if you report it with a note like “wrong sub forum”, the All Powerful Being (APB) or I could move it.

Now I'm thinking the master list of community recipes could be it's own thread in the new subforum?
It may be valuable to emphasize "Don't post in this thread". That thread, of course.

Which thread are you suggesting be locked?

Back