Hop costs not updating

Haiminger Brauer

Trial Member
Reaction score
To Reproduce:
  1. Add hops to inventory (with or without brand)
  2. Update price of hops
  3. Add hops from inventory to recipe
Expected Behaviour:
Price of hops should be added to cost of recipe

Actual Behvaiour:
Price of hops not added to cost of inventory

84WbYGS.jpg

gi9lMhJ.jpg

It did for me- I changed my amarillo hops to $2, and the added them to a recipe and I got a note to “update the price of the hops” in the recipe builder. You didn’t get that pop up message?

It did for me- I changed my amarillo hops to $2, and the added them to a recipe and I got a note to “update the price of the hops” in the recipe builder. You didn’t get that pop up message?

Chrome sets popups to blocked by default (there's no 'ask' option for popups and redirects). Even after I change the site setting to allow popups I still don't get the notification unless I click on the currency symbol.

I don't think this is a browser issue though as I don't have this issue for fermentables.

In your second screenshot you also don't have the price reflected

Chrome sets popups to blocked by default (there's no 'ask' option for popups and redirects). Even after I change the site setting to allow popups I still don't get the notification unless I click on the currency symbol.

I don't think this is a browser issue though as I don't have this issue for fermentables.

In your second screenshot you also don't have the price reflected

Right, because. I was asked to put my new price in there. I’ll put in a support ticket and hopefully we can get this sorted. We do have quite a few pop up tool tips and help, so you may want to consider allowing pop ups on Brewer’s Friend. We don’t do pop up ads or anything, and there aren’t that many pop ups, but the ones we have are rather helpful!

Thanks Yooper. I've allowed pop ups but you might want to warn people that Chrome won't even ask if you want to allow popups. You have to take your own initiative and go into settings and allow them.

Also, forgot to mention, when brewing the recipe and removing the ingredients from inventory it says the hops aren't in inventory. Most likely it's the same root issue.

Cheers

Back