What are you drinking right now?

So I am at a place in Pennsylvania right now called: SpringGate Vineyard and Brewery.... I am loving it! 1st was a Dopplebock and second was a pilsner... Both excellent! I'd have another dopplebock but at 9.1% and tasting nowhere near it... I know better! LolView attachment 11124 View attachment 11125
Nice! You tour Yuengling today also?

@Group W that's a fine looking beverage.

A pint of my Chinook Summer Ale and a shot of ET. Needed something after the hustle bustle of Reno. Topped the trip off with an early supper at a great BBQ joint in Sparks. Their ribs and hot links are exceptional. Only allowed myself one beer since I was driving, so glad to get home and enjoy the benefits of some medication :)
Finally.jpg

The coolest thing there might be the table! Beers look great too!

Man! Haven't seen these available for the longest time, just an absolute beauty of a classic English Ale. Bought a 4 pack. Deedee frickin Lishusss

Ya, she's good for something!

The coolest thing there might be the table! Beers look great too!
The brewery is in an old livery stable and the old infrastructure has been preserved as much as possible. It's a cool establishment for sure.

And I'm jealous as f*ck with the genuine "Old Speckled Hen". Lucky you, that's a classic that I haven't come across in.... Ever!

Oops, the Pic, say Hi to Jenny from the block! By the way, we are Condo Glamping, pictures, and explanations to come in another thread...View attachment 11152
I buy it anytime I see it!

I’m drinking a HB Kveik Session Pale. (Yes i took the pic on a KISS stool) :)
FADD3D40-9B5A-4888-B7B8-8B1A314AB702.jpeg

Back