What are you drinking right now?

HB pale ale, Centennial and dry hopped with Sabro. Two row, Vienna and C60:

2020-08-02 12.31.40.jpg

A Sierra Nevada 40th Anniversary Ale and a shot of ET. Refreshing after the time outside on a hot day. Got my veggies fertilized, newly seeded lawn patches watered and in the process of smoking a side of salmon with Hickory & Apple. Just about to grab another round of anesthetic.
40th.jpg

Probably not many chances left to give some props to this Lemon Mash Saison. I doubt I would push Belle Saison to 80 again as there is a bit too much phenolic going on, but there is a lot to like with this beer. The spice from the yeast and the sourness from the lemons are a really interesting combination. Going to miss you when you’re gone.

740EF57E-844E-4676-8619-831777B8E701.jpeg

Probably not many chances left to give some props to this Lemon Mash Saison. I doubt I would push Belle Saison to 80 again as there is a bit too much phenolic going on, but there is a lot to like with this beer. The spice from the yeast and the sourness from the lemons are a really interesting combination. Going to miss you when you’re gone.

View attachment 11171
Well only you know how to brew it as is again like loosing a friend

HB pale ale, Centennial and dry hopped with Sabro. Two row, Vienna and C60:

View attachment 11162
Now that looks dam tasty. The grist is similar to my bunyip beer pale malt Vienna dark crystal and dextrin malt/wheat makes a tasty malt backbone to layer your hops on I think.

Hop Bullet, out of a Sierra Nevada Assortment pack that also includes Pale Ale, Torpedo and 40th Anniversary Ale. My kind of assortment. the wife doesn't like any of them except the Hop Bullet, so I get 9 or 10 out of the 12 pack ;)
Hop Bullet.jpg

It is definitely not a hot summer day, but this is still going down like it was a hot summer day!
20200803_191804.jpg

Then there was a fine steak, and a fine Southern Australian wine to wash it down! The chives are from the garden:D
20200803_201828.jpg

All hail to Ozarks for starting this thread 237 pages ago!
Anyone for a Bloody Finger by the fire? No axes were harmed in the making of this picture. Brewed this back in November, it has matured nicely!
20200803_215701.jpg

Back