What are you drinking right now?

I meant to post this yesterday! But I was drinking Shuttz "Too Easy" Kolsch by the half litre!
Shuttz - Too Easy - Kolsch.jpg

You meet him for a pint & I'll move into his house and eat everything he grills and bakes. I'll even bring the beer :)

You might be a little disappointed right now! I've got plenty of booze to cover you, but food wise...negatory! I'm back in my -normal- routine and I'm eating very clean right now. Back to lifting 4 times a week and 3 days of running/cardio. Trying to get rid of the covid12 I picked up (and a bad case of the lazy too). Not boozing for almost a week helps and I feel so much better, but it sure isn't as fun!

Maybe I'll take a rain check then :) Hope you get to feeling better soon. Been getting some regular exercise myself and replacing about half of my normal beer intake with water. As you say, it ain't as fun.

I'd expect good head retention with a wheat beer. Maybe some soap residue on the glass? I have that problem a lot when the wife washed dishes. So much so that I don't mind washing them.
I am the dish washer in our home, so I’m sure a dirty glass is not the problem;) All glassware, pots and pans get hand washed. If you want a job done right, it is best to do that job yourself.

Maybe I'll take a rain check then :) Hope you get to feeling better soon. Been getting some regular exercise myself and replacing about half of my normal beer intake with water. As you say, it ain't as fun.
I have to get back to the taekwondo. Was doing fine earlier in the year while the landscaping projects were underway but now.... Dojang is open so I just need to get off my lazy a** and get over there. Be well, all. Covid will eventually be over.

Water, it's so hot and I don't want to be hung over tomorrow cause I have to drive for a long way. Ugh.

Can't find the picnic taps I bought recently, so I disconnected the gas, relieved the pressure, and filled a glass with a jumper hose.
This is Thirteen Bitter Years, it is a recipe that I initially brewed two years ago for a Manniversary gathering. We had been getting together on Wednesday nights for pints, shots, cards, pool, burping, farting, swearing, and generally just enjoying each other's company. I have to put some thought into the tasting notes, and will do that, but I am really enjoying the first draw. It sat under 30# for close to two days, but it isn't quite carbonation mature yet. Might have to fill a couple growlers to bring camping tomorrow.
20200731_173706.jpg

So I am at a place in Pennsylvania right now called: SpringGate Vineyard and Brewery.... I am loving it! 1st was a Dopplebock and second was a pilsner... Both excellent! I'd have another dopplebock but at 9.1% and tasting nowhere near it... I know better! Lol
20200731_190417_HDR.jpg
20200731_194105.jpg

Back