What did you get delivered today

30 lbs of pale ale malt, a packet of Lutra kveik yeast, and 2 of these kegerator line organizers recommended by @Trialben. Thanks for the excuse to buy shit, Ben! :D
20240208_160627.jpg

30 lbs of pale ale malt, a packet of Lutra kveik yeast, and 2 of these kegerator line organizers recommended by @Trialben. Thanks for the excuse to buy shit, Ben! :D
View attachment 28387
I should take my own advice and install some on my keezer lol!

I'm sure they will keep the lines in order...

Got this mini keg from my local home brew store. Plan to make some mixed drink in this for the girlfriend. Bittersweet getting this as the store is closing down at the end of the month :(
View attachment 28393
I have one these and the 2.5 gal size. I like that you can stack them anywhere.

I'm only running one pump but I'm pretty sure my life would be so much better with two :D
Well this is 3, that's a dedicated pump for each vessel in the brewhouse. Of course I'll put 4 switches in the new control box...just in case I ever add a whirlpool/knock out vessel.

Well this is 3, that's a dedicated pump for each vessel in the brewhouse. Of course I'll put 4 switches in the new control box...just in case I ever add a whirlpool/knock out vessel.
When it comes to homebrewing equipment, you can't go wrong with more! :)

I have one these and the 2.5 gal size. I like that you can stack them anywhere.
The 2.5 gallon size is what I want. I figure getting 4 of them eventually so I can do a batch and still have room for another long before the first batch runs out. Cleaning them when they kick would be my guess to be the best time to do it?

I use the 8 litre oxebars and generally have all of them filled. Although generally one with soda water and one with simple cider.
They are more difficult to clean than a corny, but if you do it soon after it kicks, it's easy.
I want a full size corny to use as fermenter and do a low (or no) oxygen transfer to the oxebars

The 2.5 gallon size is what I want. I figure getting 4 of them eventually so I can do a batch and still have room for another long before the first batch runs out. Cleaning them when they kick would be my guess to be the best time to do it?
I generally clean a keg not more than a day after it is empty. It saves you a lot of "elbow grease"

You can never have enough Citra, especially on sale $14/lb
View attachment 28439
I was going to grab some as well but I looked in my freezer and I literally have close to 3 lbs of hops that I need to use. so once dry february is over, lots of pale ales and IPA's will be brewed.

Back