Why all the changes???

^ Agreed. Ultimately, brewers friend is just adapting and making changes to stay in the game, and be the best. They've taken all the feedback from the last several years and made the changes users have wanted to see (or not) the most. Were the changes executed properly? Probably not. A little careless and premature, but the response has been excellent, and i'm sure lessons have been learned.
It can be frustrating, but at the end of the day rdwhahb.

^^^ I've been a member and user and enthusiastic booster for years so I agree with your praise for the site and the platform.
That said, I'm not going to ignore changes that are frankly counterproductive. When features that I count on disappear or change and make it much more cumbersome for me to build or edit a recipe, I'm not happy about it.

^ Agreed. Ultimately, brewers friend is just adapting and making changes to stay in the game, and be the best. They've taken all the feedback from the last several years and made the changes users have wanted to see (or not) the most. Were the changes executed properly? Probably not. A little careless and premature, but the response has been excellent, and i'm sure lessons have been learned.
It can be frustrating, but at the end of the day rdwhahb.

We are definitely not happy with the way things went down with this update. We are proud of the fact that we are dependable, reliable, accurate and responsive to customers. This update definitely changed the way we will do things from here on out, and we have changed our process greatly. We want to give you the features you ask for, and will continue to do just that but we will do it in a better way. I'm so sorry that you experienced issues with the software this past week, and we will not let that happen again.

We want to continue to be the best brewing software available, and won't change that vision.

^^^ I've been a member and user and enthusiastic booster for years so I agree with your praise for the site and the platform.
That said, I'm not going to ignore changes that are frankly counterproductive. When features that I count on disappear or change and make it much more cumbersome for me to build or edit a recipe, I'm not happy about it.

We definitely appreciate your input. While we love feedback from happy customers, we usually learn more from someone who is not happy. Keep the criticism coming- we really want to hear from you.

Back