Who do you cheer for?

Durant rocks way more than cheering fans. :mad:

Go warriors
Pretty cheesy response by the fans, but I liked the the Raptors players response to that. Twelve minutes to go, should be fun!

Back to Cali for game 6

Woot. Great game. Back to norcal. Steph curry...

Ball should have been in Kawhi's hands on that last possession...

Congrats to Toronto. We'll be back next year.

Raptors WIN!!!

Big day here in the the land of hockey pucks, maple leafs, and Neil Young!
Canada vs Russia in the World Junior Gold medal game at 1:00PM Eastern time today! This is an international tournament with the best under 20 hockey players in the world, many already drafted to NHL teams, and some have a little bit of NHL experience as well.

I do follow the Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), and oh by the way Sid Crosby should be back in the lineup soon now that he’s practicing with the starters again. However, NFL is still king in our house, so will be watching the Saints vs Vikings at 1:00 today.

side note: it looks like a sad ending to a long winning career for Bill Belichick now that Tom Brady appears to either retire or join another team.

Considering how bad we got blown out by the Russians in game one we better get our shit together. The Oilers are Oilersing it up again so I can safely stop paying attention to them for now.

I guess I can mention that my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs are the hottest team in hockey atm, 9 wins and one overtime loss in their last 10:D

Wow, what a game! Canada wins 4-3 in the end! After a scoreless first the Russians scored first and held a lead will into the third, what a finish!

And for some different sports:....

Formula 1. It was getting boring, but there are some good young drivers coming up.
Rugby union,, but only the international games and the barbarians. My teams are New Zealand and France. 6 nations is almost starting.
Football (well, most of you will call it soccer): Ajax Amsterdam and FC Barcelona
And speed skating

And for some different sports:....

Formula 1. It was getting boring, but there are some good young drivers coming up.
Rugby union,, but only the international games and the barbarians. My teams are New Zealand and France. 6 nations is almost starting.
Football (well, most of you will call it soccer): Ajax Amsterdam and FC Barcelona
And speed skating
I actually saw what looked to be electric or is it E Car racing on TV on the weekend the things sounded like a loud RC remote control cars all wirring and whining motors maybe an offshoot of motorsport pretty cool though.

I have seen those too Ben, they are crazy fast!

Wow, what a game! Canada wins 4-3 in the end! After a scoreless first the Russians scored first and held a lead will into the third, what a finish!

The TSN camera may have won us the game.

Nope, it's embarrassing watching the oilers.

Back