Who do you cheer for?

Yeah that's what happens when your head coach is a motivational speaker/snake oil salesman who doesn't know how to fit systems to personnel but these Oilers guys know about that too
Krueger is definitely an old dog, and sadly for him, the NHL is clearly a new trick!
It is not that long ago that we had Ron Wilson behind the bench
I still wake up in a cold sweat from time to time from that recurring bad dream:confused:

Krueger is definitely an old dog, and sadly for him, the NHL is clearly a new trick!
It is not that long ago that we had Ron Wilson behind the bench
I still wake up in a cold sweat from time to time from that recurring bad dream:confused:
Like let's put our $9 million scoring winger on the 4th line to teach him to backcheck, then crap on him for not scoring then scratch him for 3 games. Meanwhile he's playing his ass off and just snakebit and you keep crapping on him. Also let's tell the best puck handling young D in the game we don't want him carrying the puck or jumping up on the play. It's insanity

Like let's put our $9 million scoring winger on the 4th line to teach him to backcheck, then crap on him for not scoring then scratch him for 3 games. Meanwhile he's playing his ass off and just snakebit and you keep crapping on him. Also let's tell the best puck handling young D in the game we don't want him carrying the puck or jumping up on the play. It's insanity
Ya, Kruger is probably going to be looking for work soon...

Hopefully tomorrow
Now that is funny, well funny to me, I get your frustration.
I don't like to see Buffalo be this bad, but I don't like to see them be good either, if that makes sense:rolleyes:

if that makes sense
Absolutely. There is little satisfaction when winning against a low-quality competitor. Kind of like winning at basketball against a toddler, sure it's a win but what value does it have?

Now when you win against a team that is extraordinarily difficult to win against, that's an accomplishment, no?

You always want to beat the best!
Speaking of (one of) the best. This little guy was a warrior, the Gumper as a North Star!
FB_IMG_1615581208452.jpg

Intense battle for last place in the NHL!
Screenshot_20210313-115746_NHL.jpg

Intense battle for last place in the NHL!
View attachment 14675
Well Eichel is out for "the foreseeable future" with a neck injury that's clearly been hampering him all season, even though he still has 18 points in 21 games. So that's pretty much it. Time to trade everyone who isn't under team control next season. Hall, Staal, Montour, Reider and I'd trade a lot more if I thought anyone else expendable had value

I'm confused, EDM isn't on that list?

I'm confused, EDM isn't on that list?
I mean you guys are probably a borderline playoff team in a regular season but you have 2 of the top offensive players in the league in the JV division where no one plays D...
I think we'd be a little higher too. The Sabres should just be in the North Division, they could have played in Hamilton or something.

I guess they had to wait for the "right time"!
Screenshot_20210317-091620_NHL.jpg

I don't know how to deal with the oilers being competitive, it feels wrong.
A Leafs vs Oilers playoff series would be cool, I don't know if that has ever happened before...

Which team reverts to the norm first? Who knows! Who will find out!

Loved this big lug!
Best Maple Leaf ever if you ask me (okay, maybe Keon...)
Screenshot_20210319-172354_Facebook.jpg

Loved this big lug!
Best Maple Leaf ever if you ask me (okay, maybe Keon...)
View attachment 14753
2nd best Swede NHLer. Even I gotta like Mats!

Ok March Madness who you rooting for?
My Syracuse Orange are an 11 seed and people are hating that they shouldn't be in the tourney but in the last decade or so it's been the years like this where they actually do the most damage and go on a long run. When they're favored they lose on the first weekend. Go Orange!

2nd best Swede NHLer. Even I gotta like Mats!

Ok March Madness who you rooting for?
My Syracuse Orange are an 11 seed and people are hating that they shouldn't be in the tourney but in the last decade or so it's been the years like this where they actually do the most damage and go on a long run. When they're favored they lose on the first weekend. Go Orange!
Sorry man I am not a Hoops kind of guy.

And nothing was said...
20210314_095325.jpg

Back