Whiskey, Bourbon, and Other Fine Spirits!

Auchentaushen Three Wood and the NEIPA I brewed last Friday. Not yet perfectly carbonated, but pretty darn close!
20210326_212753.jpg

Is that your version of a lagunitas?
It's a long story, but the first time I brewed it I was half in the bag when I got to the boil, and thought that there weren't enough hops, so I doubled everything. I woke up in the morning thinking that I had ruined it. It turned out so good that I brewed it again, and again and again...

happy little mistakes as Bob Ross would say.

@Megary I hoped to see you at the zoom meeting today, do you think you'll join us for the next one? I've got a great Rolling Rock tap handle I want to show off :D

@Megary I hoped to see you at the zoom meeting today, do you think you'll join us for the next one? I've got a great Rolling Rock tap handle I want to show off :D
I’d love to make a zoom someday. Saturdays are really tough for me though.

I hope you aren’t using that RR tap for actual RR! :eek:

I’d love to make a zoom someday. Saturdays are really tough for me though.

I hope you aren’t using that RR tap for actual RR! :eek:
It's one of my most prized possessions :D I've moved it to 3 states now. Never had a keezer/kegerator but it used to hang on my wall as decoration. I hope to use it for it's intended purpose someday! (Hopefully pulling homebrew on draft, not ye Old Latrobe)
20210424_192634.jpg

It's one of my most prized possessions :D I've moved it to 3 states now. Never had a keezer/kegerator but it used to hang on my wall as decoration. I hope to use it for it's intended purpose someday! (Hopefully pulling homebrew on draft, not ye Old Latrobe)
View attachment 15448
That’s awesome!

Back