What did you get delivered today

I was on the BF web site last night after i discovered the damage, it says that I have 48 hours to report damage that is not obvious from the condition of the packaging, and they would reply with in one business day....

If I would have missed my deadline I would be SOL, but today has come and gone with no word from them......

I was on the BF web site last night after i discovered the damage, it says that I have 48 hours to report damage that is not obvious from the condition of the packaging, and they would reply with in one business day....

If I would have missed my deadline I would be SOL, but today has come and gone with no word from them......
Get on the blower dont cop that as your mistake its theirs to own.

Yeah that needs to be made right.

just got 4 pounds of pbw and 32 ounces of star-sans, now lets have a cleaning party
Dedication.
Got my little recirculation solar pump this arvo. Gave it a quick test run takes a bit to prime but flow rate is good for what i want it 8Lt/min for pool water recirculation.
20180620_155812.jpg

these are 18" thermal wells for my online brewing software, I have to silver solder some hooks to add to the brewery for temp probes, I didn't want to bore another hole so I'm improvising, problem is the server had a massive update and now my software doesn't work, I'm so flustered I had big plans to show you guys

WP_20180630_16_56_30_Pro.jpg

got it working after fiddling for a week, now my eyes are tired lol

The keg is complete just being soaked in Oxyclean clean right now, the little 5 pound CO2 came with the regulator and is half full, Came with four quick releases and swivel nut hoses, $100 on craigslist.
image.jpeg

An assortment of dry yeast and some specialty grains from Williams Brewing. Also, a growler fill adapter for the Intertap faucet I use for cider.
2-BRY-97, 2-Nottingham, 1-Liberty Bell, 1-Empire, 1-New World Strong Ale. The last 3 are Mangrove Jack's. Trying them for the first time. Grains are Rye Malt, C-15. Munich and Vienna.

Last edited:
just got these cool new gadgets I'm going to tun into fermenter's, 7 gallon for $15
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QC31G6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

View attachment 3470

I picked one of those up at Walmart some time ago when I found a crack in one of my fermenters at an inopportune time. Fermented a batch of cider in it and it's been sitting around ever since. Just sat it with the caps up and left them loose instead of using an air lock. Probably should find a drilled stopper for it in case I need to use it again.

yep the lid has a big whole in it for a plastic valve that came with it so just add an oversize stopper and your set

Huh I never thought of one of those, they're pretty common for camping in Canada. I would think they'd be a beast to clean.

Back