What did you get delivered today

East coast....Galaxy is made for East coast IPA
Man! I went to bed after seeing TW's post thinking, ya, definitely West Coast... now I'm not so sure, maybe East Coast...

20200828_090724.jpg
20200828_090729.jpg

My buddy made me this tap handle out of a mahogany chair leg! He hand carved the "Shuttz" into two sides of the handle! Pretty pumped about this!

I have a kg of DME I should really use to make some starter.

Got all the parts needed to convert my pin lock kegs to ball lock.
View attachment 11638
I'll hold a moments silence for you pin lock kit.:oops:

And party on Ball lock disconnect but done blame me every time you Hook onto the liquid side with you gas disconnect:confused:!
Man i sware I should be using pin locks the amount of times I've got the liquid disconnect jamed on the gas side!

I'll hold a moments silence for you pin lock kit.:oops:

And party on Ball lock disconnect but done blame me every time you Hook onto the liquid side with you gas disconnect:confused:!
Man i sware I should be using pin locks the amount of times I've got the liquid disconnect jamed on the gas side!
I almost didn't do it after your comments when I 1st mentioned that I was thinking about it. What you said made perfect sense and I struggled pulling the trigger. But, I keep adding things to my arsenal that use ball lock and it just gets tiresome swapping back and forth.
I'm going to mark everything in paint marker and then I'll curse your name that you were right every time I hook up wrong!:p

Got all the parts needed to convert my pin lock kegs to ball lock.
View attachment 11638
Oh I hope them posts fit your kegs there Thunderwagon I've found out the hard way there is more than one thread Patten.
I've got couple of kegs where the post is wide flange they are different to the ones you got.
Ask me how I know.

20200904_123055.jpg

I bought the one you've got it don't fit this one above.

Most brands of disconnects make it simple. Gray (g) is for gas, and back (b) is for beer.
That's the easy part, seeing the slightly raised letters IN and OUT, that there is the tricky part. What I have been doing when placing kegs in the fridge is putting them in with the IN on my right, and OUT on my left. When I hook up gas it goes RIGHT IN, and the other side is LEFT OUT

There's a notch in the hex on in posts. "N", as in notch, sounds like IN. All kinds of hints that even work with my feeble old mind.

The Lalbrew Philly Sour yeast arrived in just three days. A miracle timeframe in this lockdown. Time to move the sour, hazy IPA up the queue.

There's a notch in the hex on in posts. "N", as in notch, sounds like IN. All kinds of hints that even work with my feeble old mind.
We put the label next to the out post on the handle. Makes it easy on the eyes and don't have to do the read brail thing.

Got the receptacle for the 220 bigger digimash but no wire for drop cord yet dam it. Patience my ass I want to brew something. Looks like another 5 gal batch in smaller one again.

Oh I hope them posts fit your kegs there Thunderwagon I've found out the hard way there is more than one thread Patten.
I've got couple of kegs where the post is wide flange they are different to the ones you got.
Ask me how I know.

View attachment 11733
I bought the one you've got it don't fit this one above.
Yeah, it took quite a bit of searching to find out what exactly my pinlock were and of course I have 3 different ones. That's another reason for the swap. Some of the poppets and whatnot are hard to come by these days, or the correct ones at least. Seems everyone wants to carry universal and that just isn't the case when you go to put them in. I want everything the same across the board and once complete I will label each and will only take 1 keg apart at a time so not to mix up the ball lock posts. Maybe someday when I'm rich and famous I'll buy all brand new kegs that are exactly the same!

Keep your fingers crossed for me because it really has been a chore already!

Back